Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Rate my Art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest : what would you rate this pic?
View Results

Aage Raghnall

Tipsy Autobiographer

10,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:21 am
I just wanted to know if someone would rate my work please. Its not the best but its one I kinda like so I figured I'd get other opinions on it. sweatdrop Hope you like it!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 pm
dude ur pre-t-ty good.....  

kitty_kat_plushie

grieving kittie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:34 am
From other peoples point of views you may get alot of comments and or ways you can fix the drawing or many other things. But it depends on the way you look at it. This drawing is really nice, and the artwork depends on the drawers style of drawing. What i'm trying to get through is, you have to look at your artwork and think for yourself if it is perfect or not or whats wrong with it. only the drawer can determine how good the drawing is or not. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:15 pm
Ur good i mean it but try 2 put in some coleurs next time b4 you let it get rated k wink  

RpgMaster75

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:32 pm
I suppose that I'll be the one that goes and proves "Grieving kittie" right. I have some suggestions. Mind you, they are merely suggestions.
The main things I might suggest altering a bit are the head shapes, the size of the hands, and the direction of shading. First, the shadows go in different directions and, assuming you are seeking the effect of a consistent light-source, this should not be. Next, hands are always a trick and I have had a lot of similar problems with hand size. Balancing fairy-hand and bear-claw is tough, but, especially for male characters, the hands tend to be larger, thicker, and altogether more brutish, really. As for the head shapes, they seem a tad too round, in my opinion. This could be the result of one of two (many, actually) things: The faces are to broad or there is not enough distinction of the jaw line. Now, these are both artistic choices and stylistic matters, but if I am correct in the assumption that you're aiming for realism, then altering these details will help you towards your goal.
I hope that I was of some help to you, this being the 'Legion of Helpers,' after all.
Well, good luck and continue to draw in whichever way you find most suitable!
b

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:49 pm
I'ts really good but i have a few helpful hints just make her chin more pointy her face is to round and also i can see you can draw hands! sweatdrop don't worry though everyone has trouble with them! 3nodding but other than that good job!!  

Lunalover009

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Remy Eastmore

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:58 pm
das hot ^^ can u draw mine 2~~~  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games