Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:46 pm
this is my first rp i made myself w00t,
what is going on is we are on a russian typhoon class submarine (nuclear)
i am the captain vasily ivanovich romanov and if you would like to be part of my crew
fill this out and post it
NAME:
SPECIALITY: (radioman, engineer, etc) list of specialities at bottom
PHYSICAL TRAITS: what you look like
HISTORY : a brief history please
PERSONALITY: what kind of person are you

NAME: Vasily Ivanovich Romanov
SPECIALITY: captain
PHYSICAL TRAITS: my avatar
HISTORY: a farmboy whom exceled through the military academy top of his class in every subject. his parents died when he was young, he has a severe drinking problem
PERSONALITY: a bit lazy, charming when he wants to be, a true leader when he actually has to be.

rules: well umm come to think of it there arent any this is an r rated forum
no godding cybering is allowed and encouraged. *cmon think about it if 20 men are in a tin can with three women something is bound to happen*
if it gets really nasty please pm. swearing is allowed
and thats about it so why dont you come join

cmon folks you know you want to.
cmon a bunch of odd characters 200 feet below the surface with nowhere to go..... oh there is bound to be some intresting happenings

(one more thing almost forgot please no excessive quoteing, it clutters up the page if people want to know what you said they can scroll up and read it)

engineer
navigator
radioman
sonarman
cook
cleaner
political officer
weapons officer *in charge of the 2 nuclear weapons on board*
odd man aka gopher
handyman  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 pm
captain vasily sat back in his chair and pulled his hat down furthur over his head waiting for his new crew to arrive, he had just been given a brand new boat and all it needed was a crew, he kept his eye on the open hatch waiting to see if anybody would come in.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:54 pm
NAME: Angel
SPECIALITY: (radioman, engineer, etc) different things
PHYSICAL TRAITS: what you look like User Image
HISTORY : a brief history please: a small town girl who likes to fight and help people
PERSONALITY: what kind of person are you : kind, shy, if she likes you, she will be nice to you, but if she hates you then she can be cold and harsh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:59 pm
vasily noticed a unsure looking girl coming in through the hatch he supposed he had better get up and introuduce himself "ahem my name is vasily" he said shaking her hand "and i am the captain of this vessel and may i ask whom you are?"  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:00 pm
"my name is Angel" she said looking around "nice to meet you Vasily"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:03 pm
"april was it? hmm could have swon in your papers it said angel" he checked a stack of forms "well if you want to be calkled april then april it shall be" he said taking a drink from a gold embossed flask he had hanging on his hip. "and my dear april what is it you do?" he asked her noticing the reflection of her backside in the mirror behind her  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 pm
she thinks "well i do alot of things, if you ask me then ill do it" she smiled softly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:09 pm
vasily stood thinking about what she just said wondering if she had ment it like he thought she did or if it was just his own perverted thinking only time will tell he supposed. "well miss" he checked the forms again "april as of now there isnt much to do besides wait on the rest of the crew so if you will follow me i will show you where to put your things" he started going towards the stern of the ship opening hatches in front of him.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:11 pm
she followed him looking around "well i guess i can wait"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:15 pm
she almost sounded disappointed "well we cant quite leave without somthing resembling a crew can we" he laughed akwardly "even i cant do everything by myself" after opening a few more hatches he came upon a semi large room filled with squishy soft matresses on bunkbeds "ahh here we are" he turned to her "you can just put your things anywhere youd like to sleep then"he stood there a moment watching her  

coreykill

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:17 pm
NAME: Johua
SPECIALITY: engineering
PHYSICAL TRAITS: User Image
HISTORY : i worked at my fathers work place all my life and im now one too
PERSONALITY:shy,hard working,helper,and loves coke  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:18 pm
she smiled "true" she walked inside "thanks" she sets her things down and looks around, she reaches up and pulls out a pin holding up her hair, her long hair fell down around her, she shook it around, smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:20 pm
walks around the neighborhood looking around while whistling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:22 pm
he stood there a moment more almost entranced by her until he heard someone else on the ship "id better go check that ouot" he said backinng up and hitting his head on the top of a hatch "ow" he turned around and ran back to the bow of the ship until he saw what seemed to be some kind of cat or boy he wasnt quite sure "well hello there im vasily vasily ivanovich romanov and the capitan of the russian submarine invader and you would be?"  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:24 pm
she shook her dark curls around and sat down on one of the beds "hmm he seems.....interesting" she starts to go through her things  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff