Reply Multimedia
You need to watch this - The Ring Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:02 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm sure a lot of new people have noticed I like to post links a lot, well guess what, I got another one. Hope it may one day give some one an idea or two.

http://www.my-xanadu.net/video/ring.mpg

You have to give them props on the idea. Its going to be a classic of its time.

-jESS[

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:47 am
That was rather amusing. ^_^ I"ve seen that version too (The original Ringu) so it just made it all the more fun to watch a bunch of japanese school girls almost wet themselves.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:19 am
Yea I liked it a lot also. Its not as wacked out as Rubber Jonny but still just as fun. I love the one girl cring "thats not funny" in Japanese. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:17 pm
If that's the video with all of the kids watching Ringu and then a girl dressed as Sadako crawling out from under the television set, I've seen it already. It is indeed hilarious, I showed it to all my friends. I'm somewhat of a Ring and Ringu obsessee. I've read the book and everything.  

crown_of_thorns

Mellow Maromi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:04 pm
lurichan
That was rather amusing. ^_^ I"ve seen that version too (The original Ringu) so it just made it all the more fun to watch a bunch of japanese school girls almost wet themselves.
I SO need to see that! XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:50 pm
crown_of_thorns
If that's the video with all of the kids watching Ringu and then a girl dressed as Sadako crawling out from under the television set, I've seen it already. It is indeed hilarious, I showed it to all my friends. I'm somewhat of a Ring and Ringu obsessee. I've read the book and everything.

I'm sort of obsessed as well...I'm searching discreetly for a similar bit of clothing I/R/L.  

ceilisidhe

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:13 pm
ceilisidhe
crown_of_thorns

I'm sort of obsessed as well...I'm searching discreetly for a similar bit of clothing I/R/L.

You're obsessed? I'm the one who's read all 4 of the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:29 am
lurichan
ceilisidhe
crown_of_thorns

You're obsessed? I'm the one who's read all 4 of the manga.

That just means your a devoted fan. When you start dressing like her then you start to scare people.  

darkXmoon

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:29 am
darkXmoon

That just means your a devoted fan. When you start dressing like her then you start to scare people.

Well unless he dyes his hair and shaves I don't think it would work out too well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:16 pm
i could look like samara if i died my hair black and grew it longer and dressed like her  

S a k uK i r b yD a n c e

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:52 am
I still remember how restless I was after watching the movie, thinking about Sadako and all the bad things that happened to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:44 pm
haha those losers, it wasn't that scary xp  

perrenthezombie

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:29 am
I thought it was more funny then scary. The girls are just soooo over the top!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:09 pm
Ohmygawds. Did someone say Samara? I looovvveeesss The Ring. Its one my favs movies along with the grudge. That video was so frigging hilarious. Personally, I would've had them watch it, turn off all the lights at the right part, and then flicking them all back on with the tv on static mode. Then I'd have "Samara" jump up from behind them. Now that would've been sweet.

I should make horror movies. xd  

[ D i z z y ]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:10 am
Still great.  
Multimedia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers