Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:38 am
would any one play in this rp i'm sick of being ignored.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:40 am
(do I need a profile?)  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:05 pm
reely do i care no you can make one up or just wing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:19 pm
(You should really work on your punctuation...)
Knight was riding a horse, grey as the clouds. The knight's armor was light, only leather chestplate and strapped on leather kneepads, leg-pieces and arm-pieces. The knight had her hood of her moss green cape on but as she made her horse run, the hood fell, revealing a beautiful face. She had a blue, big eye and almost doll-like mouth and a nose.
But the left side of her face was completely scarred, in a very unnatural way. It was like a horrible half-mask and the scars were greyishly pale.
The left eye was completely black.
But the other side of her face was completely intact.

The lady knight rode into a sleepy town, where people on her right side gasped for her beauty, but people on her left side shuddered because of her gruesome scars.  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 pm
walking up to meet her keal (who is in full battle dress plate mail.) said for he was blind he had no reaction "welcome sir knight i am keal brightblade and i welcome you to the town of Farsight would you need any assistance."

(keal can be found at the guild Sang D'Écarlate (A vampire RP) i may cut and past him later. sorry i try to type fast so i don't puncuwate that often and i don't spell well.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:29 pm
"I require a place to stay in. Can you recommend anything?"
The blind man could hear from her voice that she was smiling...  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:33 pm
"well we have some verry good inns like the red dragon, or the blind pig."
smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:35 pm
(Cordire's profile, look in...the Swords for Play RP if ya want...he's dressed like Repressed Memories dream avi hehe.)

Cordire walked into town, surveying everything around him, taking in every detail.  

Arage

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 pm
"well now i have another to greet. hello sir i am keal brightblade i welcome you to my fair town."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 pm
"Hello. Do you have a place where I can eat and sleep, I've had a long journey," he said in a kind voice, smiling at the man.  

Arage

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 pm
The town once had had a gate but now it was broken, letting everyone in.
It was a dusty old place but the streets were fairly lively. The bakery was near the broken gate and so was the pub.
A statue of a horse-mounting king was straight ahead of Arage, and around it there were four stone benches. The gate area was filld with small houses, leaning against the walls of the town
(saving the trouble to build a fourth wall)
A lady landed off her horse nearby the kings statue and was talking to a man in front of her.
"Thank you for your kindness"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:44 pm
"the inns of the red dragon and blind pig i would have recomend."  

King Phar

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:49 pm
"Hm...is there any difference between the two?" he asked, trying to decide which one to stay in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:52 pm
"well the dragon has the best hot saus but the pig is known for their great cook."  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:53 pm
The lady put her hood back up, covering her face with it and walked her horse towards the town center.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff