Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack//Knights of the shadow blades.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Blade Shinigami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:49 pm
(If you don't know what .hack// is, go check Wikipedia.com. I don't wanna explain the whole concept here.)

The World has been experiencing glitches, many of them, so many, it's falling apart. There's been two new guilds, The Knights of the Shadow Blades, and The Soulless Chaos Warriors.... They are two guilds of Ghost players, players who are not supposed to exist, they are the biggest glitches in the game. They are untraceble by the admins, and mods. The Knights of the Shadow Blades are the heroes, they fight The Soulles Chaos Warriors to protect the innocent Ghost players and normal players, they also destroy PKers. Their the ultimate PKKer guild. The reason it has that name is because the leader of the guild was supposed to be evil, but something changed in his life so he fights for justice, yet has those evil powers. The leader only responds to Grey.
Here's an example of the profile needed for this RP.
name: Aroth Grey
Appearance: User Image
Weapon(s): He has a normal scythe, and a demon bone and blood scythe.
Race: Human/Dragon. (He's a glitch player.)
Abilities: Manipulating weapons and controlling shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:36 am
Sora is a member of the Soulless Chaos Warriors. He really doesn't care about there way of thinking or there rebellion. In fact this character often enjoys attacking people at random. His targets can be solo players, partys or other pkers. He also occasionally picks a pk hunter to target but those are so rare you usually doesn't think to find out first. There is one common element to all of him targets. They have to be skilled fighters, he so finds low micro players boring. Also, if someone trys to engage him he will often just step through the shadows. This person is both bold and arrogant. He also happens to be an abnormal character within the game.

Class: Twin Blade
Special skills: Teleportation and Invisibility

User Image  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Bloody Blade Shinigami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:35 pm
Grey was in Hulle Granz Cathedral, he had info that he could find some PKers here, he was interested, for he was a PKKer. He stopped on the bridge and looked over the side. For this being a game, the graphics were so realistic, he never noticed when he wasn't a comatose player, and he had the real world. He was level 85 and had been through his two costume changes. He was in his final form. He soon diverted his attention when he heard a loud noise. He ran into the cathedral. There was group of ten PKers attacking two innocent players. He pulled out his scythes and ran straight at them. A PKer noticed him, and realized he was ghost player, for he didn't look normal. With a laugh, the PKer set up a field destroying bomb- A glitch. It went off, but Grey was far enough, it didn't kill him, it only sent him flying. The Cathedral was destroyed,
and so was the bridge, it fell into the water below. Grey tried to keep himself alive, the other players were all dead. But, they were normal players, they would just respawn. He kept a tight grasp on a piece of flotsam, trying to stay alive. He looked up and he was saddened by the fact that only half the pillars holding Hulle Granz Cathedral and the bridge to the chaos gate was gone. The chaos gate was floating nearby in the water. He swam to it and used it to arrived back at Mac Anu, to look for a Harvest Cleric.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:09 am
Sora heard what had happened at the Cathedral. This had been one of his favorite places to come to scare off or kill pks. To him anyone that decided to make this sacred place a hunting ground. They deserved to be pked by him. And now someone had gone and done a large amount of damage to field only loosing the loot they got from killing players in that area. The shadow player that had escaped also seemed to be responsable for the incident. And he knew they would be headed for the town to find a Harvest Cleric to heal him. All he had to do was sit and wait for both the Shadow player and the one that threw the bomb to arrive. Then he could monitor in the towns and mark them to hunt. For a regular player this was an easy process.

All Sora needed to do was track there Ip and wait till they entered a zone. But for a Shadow player this was completely different. Because these players were like tracking a real person. It would take some type of tracking device or satalite and he didn't have anything close to that on him. He wouldn't attack the person in the towns though. This was also a sacred zone and he wanted his prey to be strong for the hunt. Sora ran up a wall in one of the alleyways and stood onto of one of the buildings. Now these areas that regular players could not see were not rendered to save processing space. So the space merely looked like a platform of white static. None the less in the real world there was always a roof on top of a building so that pricipal followed threw to this world.

It was cloudy out and the wind blew over his face. Normal players couldn't experience this though. To them The World was nothing more than an online game. He could here the sound of the water and watched the unknowing players below while he stood there in stealth. Just to have some fun he dropped a level 27 armor in front of a group of beginners that were passing under the arch. They all ran at the item and ended up getting into an arguement about........what he didn't know. Something along the lines of finders keepers and the others were annoyed that the person that grabbed the item wasn't of the correct class.

Beginning player 1- Wowwwwwwwwwww, an AWSSSSSSSSSSSOMEEE item. I'm going to go and sell it for some potions or something.
Beginning player 2- DudE! you noob, your a heavy blade. That is mid type armor for a class like a Twin Blade or something. Give it here dude, you can't use that item.
Beginning player 3- I'm a blademaster level 4 so I should get the item. By the way, do items normally fall in front of people normally?
Beginning player 2- GIVEE ITTTTTTT HERERRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

Sora fell over rolling around on his side. This was extremely entertaining and well worth a cheap item like that. He tryed to get up but was laughing too hard as he pointed at then with his right index finger. He wiped a tear of joy out of his eye and spoke. Oh man, this is one of the reason this world is so interesting. It is funny to see millions of players and they all seem like only about half a dozen types of people.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Bloody Blade Shinigami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:51 pm
As Grey walked, he mumbled something about hunting those pkers was a trap. He was soaked and limping, asking around for a cleric. He didn't carry any items with him when hunting, it was his thing. He kept walking and saw a piece of armor fall from the sky near a few new players. He looked different from a normal player, so it was easy to spot him. He kept walking slowly. He mumbled, "I wish those pkers were ghost players also and killed..." He was heading towards his @home, to tell his fellow guild mates his failure, and try to find a cleric in his @home. The pain was horrible. It was a very bad day for him. He didn't expect to be chased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:04 pm
The Twin Blade Sora looked at his hanging on a wall. He jumped down right of the staircase leading to the @Home. Looked at him oddly he started to speak. Dude, you do know that you are not in your Final Form yet right? Having multi forms your original class when you were a regular player. Would have to be an Adept Rogue. This also tells me that you became a Lost One in R2. Me, I have been wandering around they parts since R1 myself. I was a a Pk originally running around just killing players for pleasure. It was rather fun to see there faces as I cut them down. Some of the things that would come out of there mouths was priceless as well.

You could make a pretty good amount of gold killing players if you were good. At one point I grew tired of targeting regular players though. It wasn't a challenge and something that is boring isn't worth doing right? Anyway I challenged a few elite players and actually succeeded in defeating them. They were both Long Arms with Spears. One Female player and One Male, there names escape me. "Sora sighed a bit and looked down, "listen, your final form your character will asume the form of your true self". We are not like the eight, we were not made by CCorp as some sort of pet project using the data from the Phases of past.

I heard the old lab mysteriously burnt down and Lios retired. I personally think he was the one that set the place ablaze. Really why wouldn't he, Lios witnessed first hand the corruption of the Corporation. They were willing to destroy the game just to cover there buts. All hope of recovering the Lost Ones would have been lost if that happened. As for me, I was made a Lost One before any of that happened. There was a blasted Wavemaster that had this Golden Guardian that had no form. It was given to him by Aura herself to do what he wished with it. He used this power childishly and it spun out of control. I was but one of the victums it claimed but my consciousness was trapped inside of the game instead of throwing me into a comma like most that fell by that Guardian. It was the same Danger really, The Guardian, The Wave, The Eight Phases of Morganna, The Bracelet and The Eight that were chosen to wield the powers of the eight.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

demon_kid_2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:16 pm
Name: Alinda Triston
Appearance: Witch clothes with a witch hat, a torn top that reveals her stomache and a ripped skirt that goes just above the knees. She also has black boots, Brown hair, purple eyes, and she has blues marks on her face. She wears a rare head band that she found in one of the mountain sectors. It gives her the power to wield lightning energies.
Weapon: A bow and electric arrows
Race: Witch (good witch with bad appearance)
Abilities: Contolling thunder and healing others with her healing bracelet that she found in a rare chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:22 pm
Alista transported herself to the entrance of a dark cave. She was always dared to do these things, and yet she always ended up beating the bad guy and getting rare items. Which she stored at her own hut. The hut alone had cost her a fortune, but she wasn't gonna let that get her down. She didn't seem to have anything better to do anyway, so she went inside the castle. Right as she opened the door, she was immediately faced with two comodo dragons that seemed to have been supersized. She jumped and began summoning the power of thunder to her will. As she was killing them, she began to feel stronger again. She gave the last monster a big punch in the face and it disintegrated into a chest. She knelt down, and decided to ignore it. It looked like a trap chest to her. "Better safe than sorry." she muttered. Suddenly, an announcement mail was sent to her. Apparently, something had been going on at the Cathedral. She didn't really understand, so she just ignored it and continued her way into the castle as she had been dared to do.  

demon_kid_2

Bloody Blade Shinigami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:35 pm
"I was originally a normal player, I was always a PKKer like I am, currently. The cathedral went down when I was fighting a group of PKers... I became a Ghost player when I lost in a fight to Azure Kite and Haseo... Haseo, apparently, was turned into one two. When defeated... I did the normal respawn, which was weird, considering what happened to all the other players, but I felt something was wrong. I realized I was a comatose player, and that I had been granted a few changes from normal, like I became what I truely look like, spirit wise. As you can tell, an enviroment destruction bomb was set off by a PKer, and I got hit with the effects. I'm thankful I'm still alive... If that were to kill me, I'd be dead in the real world and in The World... I've been fighting Ghost PKers and regular PKers, in hopes of also unraveling the secrets of The World to help the other comatose victims, and ghost players... I've been unsuccessful thus far, but I've got The Knights of the Shadow Blades members backing me up in my mission to help all victims of the game's effects... All the members are ghost players, we're all shells of our former selves, fragments of our once glory, trying to restore our true lives." He said, he started to sound like it was a speech. "I'm Grey, you should know me by the news."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:56 pm
Sora looked at him in an odd way. Normal pks can't set off a zone destruction bomb no matter how strong they are. The pks you met up with were hackers using Illegal upgrades for there characters. They could very well be trying to hunt our kind. It was rather odd that so many of them showed up when they did. This isn't the first time a group of Hackers decided to band together to mess with The World. Only the last time it happened they would break into protected areas with there Illegal software and modified characters. Abnormally strong monsters were spawned in these areas so they would combat and destroy them. Unfortunately they still were no match for corrupted creatures that were classified by the Moderators as Data Bugs.

The last thing you said doesn't make any sense really. The player Kite attacking you is somewhat believable only it has a few holes in it. Haseo on the other hand attacking you is highly possible. Skeith could have taken him over and forced him to attack you. He hasn't fully gotten the hang of his transformations yet and those transformations are rather unstable to begin with. As for Kite I would rather not say some information I would rather not say.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

demon_kid_2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:07 am
Her arrows shot the heart of the final demon. She was out of breath and she wanted this to end.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games