Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Yes the Sub-forums are still alive~~~at least I think so. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:21 pm
Common complaint, The RP sub-forum was the most demanded in the suggections thread, and now its dead, do tell me whats wrong with it?
And That this forum is practically dying D: We have 80+ Members and only have I heard from about....20+? thats means 90% or this guild's population just doesn't care to talk with us...

And I have no idea what I'm going to do about it, I certainly do not want this guild to die, and I definitely do NOT want to delete it (CRAP THAT WAS 20K are you NUTS?!)

So help me out here guys...there something wrong with this guild for all of you to suddenly drop out of it? I know most of yous have lives, but to not participate AT ALL? I kinda doubt that, especially since you have a Gaia account in the FIRST place.

So yeah. End Speech. Help me out here. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:58 pm
RP...

~Waaaa, I wonder where the others are...~

*A thousand possibilities run through his mind*

Anyway, I'm just glad others are still active in this guild... It's a good thing the guild leader's always active ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:00 pm
Thanks again D-i-v-a, for reminding everyone that there is an rp forum. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:58 am
We'll do our best in the RP thread sub-forum  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 am
I'm sorry I didn't reply soon, but did it help? this thread I mean? or are the RP forums still empty?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:30 am
Hmm, still empty as it is...

The game forum is active, but sadly, only two of us are active in the RP subforum ~which isn't bad, but it's kinda lonesome just the two of us...~

Anyway, we'll just try to promote it better ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:25 am
enigma_098
Hmm, still empty as it is...

The game forum is active, but sadly, only two of us are active in the RP subforum ~which isn't bad, but it's kinda lonesome just the two of us...~

Anyway, we'll just try to promote it better ^^

Still empty? DD:
Maybe some people lost interest in that particular theme? Why not make a new one? I don't know whats going on, Sub-forums are suddenly not all that popular anymore D8 even if they were suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:05 pm
you could always just kick out the inactive members and leave the active ones. but im a newbie in this giuld so my word does not count for much but im just sayin.  

Dark-Wolf-172

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:06 pm
Now, don't say that. You do have the right to state your opinions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:41 am
Kenaserenity
Now, don't say that. You do have the right to state your opinions.

I've had that idea fro awhile, but I was hoping, "Okay..I'll give them a chance...maybe they'll say SOMETHING soon" and they haven't since they joing so I dunno what to do D:  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Dark-Wolf-172

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:31 pm
well if i was leader i would check how much active members their are and how much inactive members their are then if i had only 15-25 members active i would just kick out the rest and leave the active ones so then you can keep track of all the inactive and active members.It would also make tracking any new member that are inactive easier.

just an idea(For D-I-V-A)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:04 am
Hnn... That's a nice point...

Although... Being inactive always have it's reason... one main reason is that the school term has started already ~In my case it started in June but since I'm already a college student, I've got a lot of free time~

I prefer giving some slack to the people who have already posted here already but are inactive... The problem lies with the persons who joined the guild but HAVEN'T posted in any thread here ~you'll notice it when scrolling down the members list. Most have 0 post in them~

~That's my view ^^, any clarifications with it, post them ^^~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Dark-Wolf-172

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:54 pm
well then kick them all out like i was saying and the ones that were busy with school will probably apply again or u could just tell the ones busy with school to apply if they want to see my plan is pretty kool xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:59 pm
Kicking out those who are considered inactive cause they are busy is an insult in it's own way. Being inactive is not reason enough to kick them out when they posted stuff related to the guild. besides, I don't feel like kicking members, even though I'm a mod. ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Dark-Wolf-172

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:48 pm
fine do what you wish it was just a suggestion  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items