Come?
  Yes
  Maybe
  No
  Don't live near there.
View Results

ArynChris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:57 pm
I hereby break my own Goth Guild rule to only ever speak in poetry. rolleyes Not that it was ever easy to pull off anyway, so you're probably the only people I've encountered who don't know that I'm talkative. Anyway...

I live in Monterey, CA. I'm interested in energy work of all kinds, and anyting related to it, but while I can find plenty on the internet about it, nothing beats IRL interaction for learning about stuff. So. I'm holding a meeting
Saturday, July 7, at 1100 for anyone and everyone who may or may not know something and/or be interested. Current location: Cafe Noir, upstairs. Subject to change if you have a better suggestion. For questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions, PM me. Everyone is welcome, and I hope to see some people there! ^_^

Feel free to ask or talk about it here, too. Is anyone else interested in this stuff? eek I hope I'm not totally alone here... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:36 pm
I feel unloved. I should go be emo and cry about it while drawing red lines on my arms and figuring out how the make ketchup look like blood. Then I should paint my face white and accidentally stab myself in the eye with a pen because I can't afford real eyeliner... and then go write a dark poem about it. With gory pictures of my eye injury and assorted grisly violent scenes from history which are somehow just like it.

Because no one loves me. emo

ArynChris

ArynChris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:07 pm
I should take it even further and BLOG my frustrations. eek I don't even own a blog... eek eek burning_eyes xp

Sorry, folks, I just scared myself. whee I don't have a MySpace, either. Or AOL. Or even just AIM. I only have one person on my MSN. I don't even have dark accessories, or preppy ones, or even--accesories. wink My laptop was a graduation present, because people were surprised I even passed enough classes to do it. The only sticker on it say, "Where the HECK is WALL DRUG?" I bet none of you even know what that is, and are wondering (as everyone does) if it has something to do with Wal*Mart. rofl I don't own a purse, and my only pair of pants that isn't a uniform or dressy for my friends' weddings is a pair of blue jeans. My shoes are brown, of all things. rolleyes I don't even like brown stuff.

I am as atypical as you can probably get and still be a Trekkie Otaku with twisted thinking and a pechance to speed. And appreciation for small to massive explosions, of course.

I probably don't belong here. cool Who would rather I go back to poetry and almost never speak? Raise your hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:19 pm
... Sorry to say, but that announcement is probably not going to reach too many people here... maybe try posting a bulletin somewhere at a bank or city hall?

Also, please refrain from triple-posts.  

Rebecca Carroll

ArynChris

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:27 pm
...I would like to not reach weirdos. stare And sorry about the triple-post, but really, I just wanted to get any kind of response. Is anyone besides me into this stuff? I won't even check this guild until tomorrow, just to refrain from further posting.

Besides. Someone said Yes on the poll.

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff