Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
sims 2 college/seasons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:38 pm
wat do u do in sims college???? wats better seasons or college????? seasons sounds pretty cool but i dnt know ive only got nightlife and glamor life lol so wats ur favorite?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:37 pm
Seasons, you have all four seasons and you can choose what seasons happen at what time from teh neighborhood menu. And you can grow veggies and fruits now. They can die and things like. And sicne there's seasons now, there temperatures. So, your Sim can get cold and too hot.

University is just a few new jobs, the new Young Adult age, and your young adult Sim can go to college and get a boost on a job. Simple stuff.

I like Seasons better because they have the Plant people. They are really easy to take care of and stuff.

~Death_2_Life~

hiTurtlle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:55 pm
Yep. The plant sims are the best part of season. So much better then the zombies you get in college

Totally not obsessed with plant sims  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:14 am
I have university , but i dont have seasons but i have played it and i do think seasons is cooler , i do love the plant sims! heart  

Jessie_0160

MikeyCam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:33 am
University is nice if you want to delay your Sim's life. I like it if you're trying to hook a character up with another one. It helps when you have a Family Sim or a Knowledge Sim. Other than that, it doesn't have much else.
I just got Seasons and I'm still trying to figure it out. Thus far, I think it's better just because it can affect more of your different Sims and their aspirations and such.

Plant Sims? What is a plant Sim? Oh, and can someone explain why it seems like it's raining in my house all the time even when I have a roof that covers everything? Just curious if it's a glitch or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:45 am
Maybe you aren't zoomed in enough. Mine does that too but I zoom in and it stops  

hiTurtlle

MikeyCam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 am
hiTurtlle
Maybe you aren't zoomed in enough. Mine does that too but I zoom in and it stops

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm
University is nice- I especially like all the premade students and their stories. But I agree- Seasons is much cooler. The snow is amazing. surprised  

cerulean16

iloveshortgirls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:36 am
hmm collage gives you another age and alout of new features
and season gives you well seasons and wheather and some ofther stuff
like gardding and fishing...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:24 pm
ty so i should definatly get seasons? or is college also a MUST have lol blaugh blaugh blaugh  

candy!x0x0

Hellomom593

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:08 pm
just get both :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:33 am
Hellomom593
just get both :]

Lawl
Makes it much easier  

hiTurtlle

simply_burnttoast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:17 pm
All in all Seasons is better, more new careers.
Though I like University because of the college life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:06 am
I have both, love both. What I love about university is that you can put ur teens into collage, & send them out right away, there adults! i'm such a bad student xd . I love nightlife cause...well........what would a party girl like me not love about nightlife?  

Cute Gold Female Star

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff