Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
two non persentcent characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lahdolphin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:02 am
How come nepton and pluto werent in all of the eposides like the other girls...ps im new  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:33 am
That's a good question, I'm not really sure... I guessing it has to do with that they were kinda from the future and Sailor Moon didn't know what her future was until Reni came.

((Don't be lazy... Text Talk (a.k.a. chatspeak) is annoying))  

PixieChick22

5,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:38 am
To answer this, you'd have to know Naoko Takeuchi's mind pretty well. But we can make a few assumptions based on the manga/anime.

First, they showed up later in the metaseries and weren't always essential to the plot. Sailor Moon is mostly about Sailor Moon. When it isn't about her, it's about her closest friends: her sailor guardians. Then it's about the senshi who guard the galaxy from outside forces, which they really don't seem to be doing so well.

Second, we can assume they have (had, and will have) a number of other duties. Pluto is supposed to guard the Time Gate, and Neptune, with Uranus and Saturn, are supposed to be guarding the galaxy from outside forces, like I said above. I think it's safe to assume they're off doing that.

Third, Neptune and Uranus are both in prominent positions. Neptune is a concert violinist, and supposedly very well-known. Uranus is much the same as a racer. Though I'm willing to say they'd sacrifice those positions to their place as senshi, I'd also be willing to bet they'd push the limits, trying to stay where the public thinks they should be. And God only knows what Pluto is doing. She's either a nurse for Chibi-Usa's school or some lab assistant. She's never around.

Hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:32 pm
As they said:
Neptune and Pluto came in the latter seasons with uranus.
They both were protecting things untill Sailor Moon got stronger and so forth...
Pluto also was put in charge of watching 'timetravle" so you really never saw her.
Now you also didnt see Sailor Saturn becasue she was getting ready to awaken to doom the earth. Which didnt happen, becasue she turned good.
But durning the time it took to find Sailor Saturn, Saturn was charging up and becoming stronger.
Rev

Revgurl13

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:12 pm
You didn't see Saturn in the first two seasons because Saturn was just Tomoe Hotaru, recovering accident victim.

You didn't see Pluto until the second season because Pluto was forbidden to leave her post without Serenity's permission, which she gained in the third season after helping during the second season.

You didn't see Neptune or Uranus because they were busy in another part of the city and figured the Inners could handle themselves since they were busy investigating the sudden appearance of Mugen for a year before the Inners showed up in that neighborhood (Tokyo is a LARGE city and Mugen wasn't in the Minato district).

They each explain themselves when they appear.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:04 am
User Image

I see I'm not needed here. XD
I have no further insight than what's already been said.
Still, the explanations were very enlightening!

For I shall Always love you
With all of my Heart and Soul.

Deranged_Rabbit

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas