Reply Roleplay forum
akatsuki RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:56 pm
this is an akatsuki u can be anyone from the akatsuki even if ther dead of they left(yes that includes orochimaru) or u can make up your own character (no u don't have 2 show me the profile)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:13 pm
((WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!))

Itachi walked into the village hidden in the rocks."hmm." he said walking by people who stared at him.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:23 pm
orochimaru walks in the woods  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:38 pm
Itachi knowcks out guards and walks into a castle."You must be the jinchuriki...come with me.." he said looking at him with his sharingan.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:44 pm
orochimaru walks in the village  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:54 pm
"C'mon..don't make me use force." itachi threatened the jinchuriki, they walk out of the castle and walk down the path to the village.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Harrun sighed, bored. Hmmm... I really don't feel like doing much today... He thought, walking through Konahagakure. He did not recve any threatening looks, because although he was a member of the akatsuki, he never wore the cloak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:02 pm
Itachi went to the meeting place and started the demon extraction."Well..is this everyone." itachi said seeing deidara, sasori, zetsu, and kisame.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:09 pm
I wonder if the others are at the meeting place.... i think I'll check... Harrun thought, dissapearing and reapearing at the set place. Hey... They're starting a demon extraction without me...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:32 pm
Hidan looked up impatiently, "Hurry up and get over here," he said to Harrun.  

SwiggleDiggle

Perfect Prophet

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:46 am
I've never liked that guy... Harrun thought as he walked over to them to start the extraction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:32 pm
Hidan sighed, demon extractions took up so much time! He wanted to go out and kill people dammit!  

SwiggleDiggle

Perfect Prophet

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:06 pm
Harrun yawned, extractions bored him easily. Hmmmm.... I wonder what I'll do after the extraction... Reek havic on the town?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:55 am
Sasori looked at Itachi "Of course this is everyone..." He said sighing. "Can we just start this? They take so much time, and I don't like to wait..." Sasori said yawning.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Rich American White Boy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:23 am
Breathing heavily "I'm here! its okay we can start now. Deidara's here too see?" Tobi asks  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff