Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
My Gaia Vacation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0LunaRose0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:27 pm
I am sorry, but I am really busy lately with marching band season right now and I have been working hard. I have no time to get on at the moment, so I am just leaving a message to say I will be offline for a while.
Love,
~LunaRose  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:41 pm
Aw, I know what that's like. Once marching season started, I never had the time/energy for anything else. (But I'm graduated now, so no marching this summer!)

Good luck out there! Put on a good show! (:
If you read this, you'll have to tell me... what instrument are you playing for the marching season? What kind of shows do you do? Stuff like that! Because no one Band nerd talks with me. They don't love me or something. );

See ya when you come back! <3

Destry

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:11 pm
Aww... I'm going to have to know some people around here before they all start leaving. Well, hope I'm present when you come back. Have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:50 pm
yeah, marching band camp is about to start up 4 me reallll soon....it SUCKS gonk  

R34L

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:08 am
SIN Ankoku
yeah, marching band camp is about to start up 4 me reallll soon....it SUCKS gonk

XD Oh, buck up. It's fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:55 am
I couldnt play an instrument..I don't have that skill or whatever xd

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:12 am
Ah, I don't think you need skill. Just need a will to learn and the patience to become better. Just takes a little bit of time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:29 am
Sometimes people have skills but, most do trying to take the time to learn...  

-Blooming-artsit-

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:35 pm
Mm, while practically anyone can pick up an instrument with time and practice, it takes actual talent to be among the top, "imho" anyway. Some people seriously do not have the finger dexterity or the multi-tasking or rhythm or etc. to play, y'know? p: Their talents lie elsewhere. ... Hopefully no one gets angry with me saying that, but well. XD;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:40 pm
hah! That's so true though. Yeah, I try to sing. But I really suck at it. So, most of the time... I stick to finger snapping. ^^ Besides guitar, it's the only thing I'm really good at. And this summer, my dad is going to reunite his band so we can all perform together. It'll be awesome.

Wonder what instrument she plays though o.o

Ayre_Wolf

R34L

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Destry
SIN Ankoku

yeah its fun, but its not as fun if ur 1st Lt. and u run ur section(s) a lota work  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:03 am
Ayre_Wolf
hah! That's so true though. Yeah, I try to sing. But I really suck at it. So, most of the time... I stick to finger snapping. ^^ Besides guitar, it's the only thing I'm really good at. And this summer, my dad is going to reunite his band so we can all perform together. It'll be awesome.

Woah, that is so cool. XD I wouldn't be able to do that no matter how hard I tried, seriously. It doesn't help that I can only snap my fingers on one hand. But I digress-- is that you in the video? It's really awesome.

He had a band? (: I wish I could say the same about my parents... it's cool that they're getting back together this summer. You're playing the guitar I take it?

SIN Ankoku
Destry
SIN Ankoku

yeah its fun, but its not as fun if ur 1st Lt. and u run ur section(s) a lota work

You probably have a much larger Band than me. Our section leaders have their work cut out for them, but not so bad. I'm sure you'll have fun. (: And a lot of the Band is looking up to you, right? Might as well tackle it.  

Destry

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:22 am
Destry
Ayre_Wolf

Woah, that is so cool. XD I wouldn't be able to do that no matter how hard I tried, seriously. It doesn't help that I can only snap my fingers on one hand. But I digress-- is that you in the video? It's really awesome.

He had a band? (: I wish I could say the same about my parents... it's cool that they're getting back together this summer. You're playing the guitar I take it?

Yeah, that's me. I'll make another vid especially for you if you'd like. ^^
So.. yeah.. but the... band thing is like this "praise group" where we go around and perform at different churches for fund raising and charities and other stuff. It's really fun. Yeah, I play the acoustic and for some I'll do a snap solo. ^^

Actually, for my gaia vacation i don't think i'll be on much either. The computer I'll be using after tomorrow has tons of viruses, bugs, and other stuff... So I'll only be on a short amount of time when I can.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:53 pm
I haven't been online lately because I've been addicted to Tales of Phantasia and Tales of the Abyss. >_>;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas