Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Racist Comment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:29 am
forgive me if i put this thread in the wrong place but...

I was on Youtube earlier today, listening to Stupify by Disturbed, when I noticed a comment on the page beneath it.
I copied and pasted the entire argument thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
XKarilsX (12 hours ago)
someone on hear said this song was about the goverment? This song is about Racsim

marulez (7 hours ago) [THE RACIST]
racism is good! without it we will cease to exist! ******** disturbed! they are ******** communist race mixers!

paddycakez111 (4 hours ago)
disturbed rock !!!

gossngossie (3 hours ago)
yeah right you're really smart
disturbed ******** marulez

AyameRikimayu (2 hours ago) [ME]
don't be a ******** idiot. racism is NEVER good, it kills people and causes more pain than i doubt you have ever felt in your life. and we WILL cease to exist with racism, so go back to your hole and isolate yourself from the better half of society.
i feel sorry for the likes of you.

gossngossie (2 hours ago)
yep you're right

Ganzazzz (1 hour ago)
Marulez u need medical help...or just kill yourself please...

Slawomiro555 (37 minutes ago)
You're dumb , marulez...

archangel19941551 (33 minutes ago)
dude. take ganzazzz's advice. ******** off you homo racist b***h!! go die. noone would miss you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea, sorry that was long. but I want to know your thoughts on this asswipe. personally, i think he was totally out of line, but... what do you think?
I only posted this here because this is the only place where I know people will discuss intelligently.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:31 am
Sounds like someone acting up gain attention.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:47 am
That person was probably bored. Boredom will make people do stupid stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:57 am
Actually, it doesn't bother me, don't get me wrong, I don't support racism, but when your around it all day everyday for 20 years, you tend to just shake your head and shrug.  

Rellik San
Crew

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:59 am
Rellik San
Actually, it doesn't bother me, don't get me wrong, I don't support racism, but when your around it all day everyday for 20 years, you tend to just shake your head and shrug.

yea, i'm pretty numb to it too. i get the "n" word thrown at me often, but every once in a while I hear something thats just vile beyond all hope.
and this is it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:01 am
I don't believe that anybody should judge people on race, religion, nationality, or anything else for that matter. Just judge someone on stupidity  

Beatngufan

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:04 am
Beatngufan
I don't believe that anybody should judge people on race, religion, nationality, or anything else for that matter. Just judge someone on stupidity
Yes but weather we realise it or not we always judge someone if not on a conscious level, then on a subconscious level.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:21 am
this remindes me of a song on Ave. Q

"Everyone's a little bit racest sometimes
Doesn't mean we go around commiting hate crimes
look around and you will see
everyones not color blind
we all make judgments based on race"

I am not racist, but I thought it was funny.  

tears_of_blood_452

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:35 pm
Quote:
dude. take ganzazzz's advice. ******** off you homo racist b***h!! go die. noone would miss you

I think it's both funny and sad that this response is combatting racism with sexism and homophobia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:49 pm
Racism is always going to be around it seems, and really even if we try it still seems it's still going to stick around, even though it's not seen as often..  

Redwing~Shadow

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:28 pm
Im saddened. it honestly hurts me to see people with such raw hate. i pity for humanity  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:32 pm
Well, I think this person was either a certified member of the KKK, or was making a smack at everyone through a joke. I think it was just a joke, and the person really didn't mean it, s/he was probably just trying to get a rise out of a lot of people, and give them someone to unanimously hate, and feel superior to.  

Bloody Loon

chickajasmine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:35 am
Beatngufan
I agree  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:04 am
GilAskan
Quote:

I think it's both funny and sad that this response is combatting racism with sexism and homophobia.
I'm with you with the homophobia, but would we really call "b***h" a sexist slur?  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Mettekka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:13 am
Yeah, it was out of line, but there's so many people like that, it's not going to help anything by getting upset about it. You just have to realize that some assholes are like that and move on.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff