Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Gaia Battle System

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a beta tester?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:37 pm
Well, I'm pretty sure we've all read the announcement about the battle system and, I'm pretty sure we all can't wait for it.

So, I created this topic and we can talk about anything related to battle system here. =]

Cheers!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:54 pm
I have to go and really check it out, but I am not much into the Battle system.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:33 pm
mamarita
I have to go and really check it out, but I am not much into the Battle system.

I'm up for it...since...most of MMORPG's I've played bore me.
I played a game called Sword of the New World, it was probably the best. Later, after 4 days of playing someone told me that its only beta and it will be pay to play after it will be released. I got ticked and pretty much lose interest on any other MMORPGs.

But If this Battle system is really worth it...then I'd probably do anything to have fun.

So..Im up for it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:10 pm
I can see a few people getting cared away with it  

NIIICK

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:45 am
NIIICK
I can see a few people getting cared away with it

Yea, I need to pass by the time of summer, so I can atleast get a real job instead of doing a shizzy job and earning $60 monthly. Which sucks a**.

And, if the battle system opens up and requires weapons and such.... I'm all powered up. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:40 am
i'm ready to try it. the last mmorpg i played was RuneScape and after you beat all the quests there's no point to the game. So I'm up for what ever gaia throws at me  

Kotatsu Ishigami

onelazysheep

Hygienic Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:18 pm
not a tester..sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:17 am
i learned about this systems about a month or two ago and i thought we were going to use our weapons(katana, g blade, etc.) and armor (musketeer tops, etc.)  

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:02 pm
I'm pretty excited and all about the Gaia battle system, not a beta tester, though crying .

I'm happy as long as they let me use my nice demon claws against the monsters. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:24 am
I think the battle system will be interesting. I might check it out but it depends.  

Seperia

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Radio Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:29 am
The battle system is going to be COOL! Although, they actually need to release it. I didn't find any point in making that new forum just for the Battle System.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 pm
I'm really looking forward to it 3nodding It most likely won't rival MapleStory or WoW, but I think it will be a great addition to Gaia.  

King Henry

Epileptic Eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:40 pm
Hmm, the other bad side of this game is that, we might get errors, or it might not run with our computer. Just like in Gaia Towns.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games