Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
My new fan fick .hack//sign

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm
This is my first fan fic but it might be fun
so if you can give me tips that would be great
just pm me please  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:22 pm
Issue #1: My First Day

So they just opened a new expansion to the World and my brother Sora whent crazy when they announced that they had made new wepons for twin blades. He also stold my money and he almost killed me for my new computer. Oh and by the way im Chain, im a Flick Reaper. I love naruto in my world because of my Anime Addiction and i look like, or i think i do, the leader of the missing nin, without the pearcings and alot younger. My brother is an awsom player and is a really good teacher.

Chain logs onto his computer and walks through town and happens to see Mimiru on top of Tsukasa.

"Give me back that blade you little magic muncher." says Mimiru stepping on Tsukasa's face. "Fine fine but just don't have a cow." he says in a muffeled voice.

"So now your dissing my Grunty, you bas--mmem." And Bear had cut her off, by putting his hand over her mouth, only to result in a bite.

"Ahh s**t....Oops." Bear said. "Thats the last time you try to keep me PG-13."

"So what about making you R rated." Said Tsukasa Standing up

"What Was that." She said bringing her face to meet his.

I hit him on the back of his head so he wouldn't say anythin' stupid "Hey Chain." Said Mimiru greeting me with a hug

"Hi." i said in return "So i herd that Aura Was F-ing with some more players, and that there were more Slums cought in the areana, smuggling some of the new wepons."

"So how is you brother doing with his quest for the new twin Blade." Said Subaru. She and my brother were hanging out alot together when i wasn't playing, and now they hardly talk. Chain imagined that they still did hang and then i thought up some crewl possibilites.

"So want to go on a Quest with me." Said my friend Hartaru, a fellow Flick Reaper, With blue hair and looking more like Faust.

"Yeah i heard that there was a new Reaper quest called Reaper Vs. Grimm. I think they made a Grimm reaper Ai." I said walking over to the portal and getting ready to go on the quest.  

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:30 pm
Interesting. surprised
I want to read more.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:06 pm
Issue #2: Stupid Side Quests

Hartaru and I Walked to the portal and looked for the Reaper VS. Grimm Quest. We saw that the prize was The new collection of Flick Reaper stuff. Hartaru and I whent for it and found ourselves in a misty plane with a church in the distance. We dashed twords the entrance, fighting off demon dogs as we made our way to the church. I had forgot about my new slide boots,Flick reaper boots that had two rolling balls, like skates. I had bought them from the market place the day before and wanted to try them. I kicked out the balls turned around and rolled backwords giving back up to Hartaru while he ran to the Church. I found out soon enough that we were there because i ran strait into it and banged my back

"Agggggg...... ow ow ow, that really hurts."

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!!! theres a mass going on in there." said Hartaru quietly

"WTF??" I wispered. I Stood up to see that there were a few people doing a ceremony inside "I think i know what there doing , there trying to summon the Grimm Reaper."

"No there not!!" said Hartaru coldly "Because he's right there!!" he said turning me around. I Slashed at him and dashed into the church dragging Hataru with me. Inside the church everybody turned around and looked really angry.

"People this is bad the Grimm reaper is outside and will probably come through the door any minute." i said gasping. One of the smallest quier girls stepped out and in a deep possessed sounding voice she said

"We know, we come here every Day to protect ourselves and the only thing that keeps us alive is.........." Hartaru fell to his knees

"Oh little girl and everybody else, please don't eat us."

"No no no.... we don't eat people we............"

"I knew i your in with the JigSaw fan club your going to make us watch each other kill themselves."

"Stoppit.......... We Dance to live you Dipshit." She yelled. All of a sudding music starts playing and everybody starts dancing "Oh and if people don't dance, you'll like this one. We through them out and watch thier blood splatter upon the windows of this holy building." After that Hartaru and i started to dance and saw a big stage come out out of the back of the church. We were then seated to watch a show.

"What now do wee just........... Oh my God" I said as i saw Garra Start dancing across the stage in a tutu. "This is way wierd and over the top.........ewwwwweewwww." I said as I figured out it was a play and if its naruto and there's a romantic sceene, i through up in my mouth at the sight of of, Saskuke kissing Naruto and then Rock and taking Neji into the back room and hearing banging."S-So when do we get the stuff." I leaned over and asked the girl.

"After the play is over, in ummm, 3 more hours, Why?"

"Ok you givy' stuff stuff now and we go kill big reaper meany, got it."

"But......"

"No but unless you want to be the reapers new soul." I said putting my finger on her heart.

"Ok....... just dont do that." She said giving us both new sets of Flick Reaper Fitting, the only thing i didn't equip was the boots because i thought my sliders would Be more useful. We headed twords the door just as Tenten, Hinata, And Temari Were Going to start their punk, go figure, rock band.  

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:28 pm
Dance Dance! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:40 am
Issue #3: A Grim Battle

As if it wasn't bad enough that were trapped between a "play" and a Grimm reaper when Hartaru and I opened the door the Reaper was waiting

"Chain what are we going to do." said Hartaru shooting a glance at me

"W-We S-S-Should......." i said studdering with fear "We should....... DANCE!!!!!!!!" i turn around "crank up the volume" as i said this the little ones inside turned up the sound very loud "GOOD GOOD!" I had to yell to make them hear me. After this i kicked out my weels and whent to the methods of roller derby, with a weapon (even more fun), and roller disco.
Soon we found it was half working until the Reaper took out his Scythe too. I rolled away only to be caught in the legs by the end of the weapon.
i used a healing spell and continued. Hartaru, stopping his dancing, rushed in to help

"I'll get his back." said Hartaru backflipping over the reaper only to be caught by his hand and thrown around. I stood up and charged hitting the reaper right where his cloak met his "neck" i found this was inaffective

"Hartaru only light magic can hurt him." I thought up immeaditaly after i hit the enemy. I cast a Light element on my Scythe and Charged one more time. I shot a Ray out of my hand and then cut the weak point were the Ray had hit. The reaper swung around in pain until he had been caught by Hartaru in his "God" Set he called it because it was all Light Element equipment. He punched the reaper twice backflipped and landed on the Reaper's head. He Stabbed it and the fight was over. When we were about to leave i remembered the Stage Play, i dashed back burned the stage with an inferno spell and ran away, leaving before they could catch up to me.  

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Roller disco. xD  
Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items