Submit

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:05 am
Ok i have come to this conclusion since we have so many non-active members in here the rps don't move along like they should and the active members are having a hard time making things work out when its only them this is what i porpose all of the active members if you can find some friends that you know are active and invite them into the guild tell them that the guild is made up and has different rps in it for them to rp to. How i see it im not changing much to the guild maybe just add more rps and add more things but thats it all of my made up rps that came from my head i want to make into mangas so if you want to be in one post so that your able to be in it you know have your own part but for right now i need all mods and active members to pm non active members and let them know that we need everyone to come to the guild and rp with us and if any of you know a friend who would like to join the guild just to rp invite them we need more members anyway well im off to change to make this guild better later everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:25 pm
I am staying on! Yayness :3  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

Diamond-Alchemist
Crew

Aged Gaian

1,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:04 pm
Got it Captin!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:40 pm
got it  

JD1000

kumori shadou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:05 pm
I hvae fianly returned from the world of nactivty be on probly on a more reguler basis now that my life is coming down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:31 am
Ive made up for it =D  

Flow Tiburon
Crew

Taimino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:47 pm
I'll try  
Reaper's Blood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers