Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Disgaea RP!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like Disgaea?
  yes
  no
  what's Disgaea?
View Results

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:06 pm
Welcome to the Disgaea Role Playing subforum.

There are 6 things i need from you to start this off.

Demon/Angel/Human name:
Sex: M/F
breif description of character:
breif history of character:

This subforum will not tolerate godmodding, bad language, innapropriate behavior, or bad attitude towards other members.

If you've played Disgaea before you know the story and should be able to RP well here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:08 pm
what is it  

King Phar

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:14 pm
[i got this from wikipedia and this is just the first part of the game]
The story of Disgaea opens with Laharl (a demon prince) rising out of an open coffin in his room. Etna, one of the castle vassals, (also a demon) is standing next to him, surrounded by various weapons. She explains that he has been sleeping for two years, far longer than he intended, and his father, King Krichevskoy, has died. Laharl vows to reclaim the throne, and, after consulting with Etna and his other vassals, goes to Vyers' castle.

After defeating the demon Vyers, who refers to himself as the "Dark Adonis" and is renamed "Mid-Boss" by Laharl, he meets Angel Trainee Flonne. Flonne had been sent to the Netherworld by Seraph Lamington, the ruler of Celestia (the Angel kingdom), to assassinate King Krichevskoy (who was already dead). Shocked by Laharl's lack of grief at his father's death, the eternally optimistic Flonne joins Laharl's party to determine if demons are capable of feeling love. Observing them in secret is the paranoid Archangel Vulcanus, who interprets Flonne's actions as treason and is convinced that she is plotting against him.

[so thats basically the starting story if the game, you can make up what happens from there just make sure it doesn't get out of hand]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:33 pm
No it's not a subforum. It's a thread ^_^  

Krusadin

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:41 pm
sorry im new to making threads and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:14 pm
Well..you could go further into depth on the character creation fields, instead of just the basics. It allows for people to get a better understanding of your character before the RP actually even begins. Just a friendly little tip.  

Godric Firehand

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:34 am
You know what, im sorry im not really good at this and i shouldnt have made a thread without prior experience. again sorry but i declare this thread done. if somebody else wants to do a Disgaea RP thread, be my guest.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games