The Finale *may contain spoliers* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:41 pm
*Beware of the evil New Moon Spoiler*

Jacob made it very clear at the end of New Moon that if any of the Cullens bite a human (he implied Bella) that the treaty was off. But Bella will become a vampire - most likely. What do you think will happen between the Uley gang and the Cullens after Bella is bitten?

((Psst - if Stephanie has already said something about this, which I'm almost certain she hasn't, I still want to hear what YOU think.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:55 pm
could he take her to like a different state, bite her, then bring her back?  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:56 pm
that or the werewolves will have to die some way or another. but i prefer option 1.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:23 pm
Hatsuharuluvr
could he take her to like a different state, bite her, then bring her back?

I like this idea!!! mrgreen  

Mystifying Social Disease

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:14 pm
I thought of that, but I don't think it'd work. Because Jake said "if YOU ever bite a human... BITE not kill..." so i don't if it matters where they are. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:46 pm
I think Jake will find out, then confront Edward, Bella will get all mad @ Jake 4 not liking her decision, then I think there will be a war  

niecerpiecer

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:15 pm
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. But who would win? If it's just one on one, Edward and Jake? I'm honestly not sure. But that's not fair to Jake really. He's just a baby werewolf...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:10 am
LizzieBorden13
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. But who would win? If it's just one on one, Edward and Jake? I'm honestly not sure. But that's not fair to Jake really. He's just a baby werewolf...

Even so, Alice said herself that immature werewolves were dangerous. I also think that Jacob won't let go easily because he is somehow "crazy" in Bella and he said that he won't let go...

I'm just really excited to what Stephenie will write in the story....it's so unfortunate-...  

Sensaina

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:20 am
LizzieBorden13
I thought of that, but I don't think it'd work. Because Jake said "if YOU ever bite a human... BITE not kill..." so i don't if it matters where they are. cry

but doesn't it only apply to like being on he reservation and being wherever the cullens live?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:05 am
I'm not sure. I thought it applied to the Cullens themselves.

Yeah, I know Jake's more dangerous because he can't control himself - but I think that might be his downfall in fighting Edward because Edward knows what he's doing. I don't want either of them to loose cry  

6vampire6mistress6

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:17 am
Doesn't the treaty work like..
the werewolves aren't allowed on cullen property and they're not allowed to hurt them AS LONG AS they don't bite a human on there property? if they do then the treaty is forgotten and the werewolves can attack..?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:56 am
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
Doesn't the treaty work like..
the werewolves aren't allowed on cullen property and they're not allowed to hurt them AS LONG AS they don't bite a human on there property? if they do then the treaty is forgotten and the werewolves can attack..?

if what you're saying is what i think you're saying then yes thats what i believe it is. not 100% sure though... sweatdrop  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cocoa_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:40 pm
They fight.
Paris falls.

but of course thats just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm
well i think jake will take control of the pact after having a fight with sam over bella and maybe come around to accepting the inevitable.  

Fifii

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:58 pm
cocoa_chick
They fight.
Paris falls.

but of course thats just my opinion.

omg! so true! i wonder...