Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pokemon Revolution

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:22 am
First RP on Gaia but I'm quite good at Pokemon RPs.Sorry if it doesn't go here.

1.)Only Real Pokemon are allowed.

2.)No being Gym Leaders or Elite Four members unless you are versing against them.

3.)Only allowed up to six Pokemon but P.C. feature is allowed.

4.)Only real regions and cities are allowed.

5.)No having legendaries(If the RP goes five to seven pages in the RP,I MAY allow to capture legendaries.But I must approve post so you have to PM me the post and I may approve or refuse it.If refused,probably because the post is too short,battle is probably too short,or the battle and stuff are crappy.If refused,you are only allowed two chances,if you used them then you can't capture it.No matter what.)

6.)Only use moves that are possible for that Pokemon(TMs and HMs are allowed)

7.)I must approve profile.I don't want people with bad grammer joining the RP(don't start RPing until I approve or you are automatically refused and you can't join the RP even if your profile is perfect).

8.)You can only be a Trainer,Coordinator,Team Rocket,Magma,Aqua,or Galactic Grunt.

9.)All other rules of Gaia apply

10.)Have fun!

Name:Tyson

Personality:Can be annoying at times and gets angry real easily but is nice and cheerful.

Pokemon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(don't have to use a trainer card but feel free to put one there)

Sprite/Look:Check Trainer Card.

Pokemon Nicknames:Tyson doesn't name them.

Tyson is in Lake Valor after beating the Sunyshore City's Gym Leader.He decides to take a break before battling the Elite Four and the champion.With all of his Pokemon out,Tyson is laying on the floor until a trainer came to him.

"Who the heck are you?"Tyson asked who doesn't like being disturbed while's he's relaxing.The trainer doesn't like his attitude obviously.

"I wanna battle.One on One.My name is Chuck by the way,"The boy asked.

"Fine,let me return my Pokemon,"Tyson answered.Tyson returned everybody but his Torterra.Torterra is Tyson's first Pokemon and he raised it since it was a Turtwig.Chuck threw a Pokeball in the air and a Venusaur popped out.A Venusaur,huh?Should be even,Tyson thought.

"Okay,my Venusaur against your Torterra.Venusaur,Razor Leaf!"Chuck ordered.Tyson smirked.The Venusaur unleashed leaves from the big flower on its back and it went straight to Torterra.

"Come on!Torterra,Razor Leaf then follow it up with a Crunch!"Tyson shouted.Torterra fired leaves from its tree on its back which collide with the Venusaur's Razor Leaf,cancelling both attacks out.Torterra then began running to Venusaur and bit it on leaf under Venusaur's flower.

"Now send Venusaur flying then attack with Solar Beam!"Tyson shouted.Tortera began spinning with its arms and leg inside its shell but its head is still out.Venusaur is lifted in the air and Torterra finally unleashed it above him.Torterra then charged and fired a Solar Beam at Venusaur.Venusaur was sent even higher because of the beam and landed painfully on the ground.

"But how did Torterra unleash the Solar Beam so fast?"Chuck asked.Tyson pointed up and Chuck noticed the Sun.Chuck gasped and the Sun is very bright,meaning Solar Beam can be used much quicker.

"Torterra,Body Slam!"Tyson shouted.Torterra began running toward Venusaur and then hopped above Venusaur.

"Oh no you don't.Venusaur,Vine Whip then hold him still while you use Razor Leaf!""Chuck shouted.Venusaur manage to grab Torterra with the Vine Whip that came out of Venusaur's flower and then pinned him toward the ground.Venusaur the roared as it used Razor Leaf.The Razor Leaf began hitting Torterra.

"Torterra,escape by using Razor Leaf on the Vine Whip then finish this up with a Wood Hammer!"Tyson shouted.Torterra growled and used Razor Leaf from the tree on its back to cut the Vine Whip.Torterra then moved out of the way and went toward Venusaur.

"Try to dodge!"Chuck shouted.But Venusaur couldn't.Torterra swung the tree on its back like a baseball bat and Venusaur is sent flying.Venusaur hit a wall and fainted.

"Venusaur!"Chuck shouted desperately.But Venusaur just stood there.

"Venusaur,return,"Chuck said sadly.Chuck grabbed a Pokeball and a red light shot out and touched Venusaur.Venusaur then returned to the Pokeball with the red light and Chuck put it in his pocket.

"I win.I'll be on my way to the Pokemon League,"said Tyson,returning Torterra.Tyson grabbed his backpack which has Pokeballs,Medicine,and other items in it.His Pokemon which are in Pokeballs are also in their.Tyson also has his Pokedex in his pocket.

Tyson yawned and headed to his next destination,the Pokemon League.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:54 am
Hi, I'm TrueShinobiMaster nice to meet you!!!! I really like your Pokemon RPG idea. I wanna join as well, how'd u make that Trainer Card??? Wanna be friends, I've had my Gaia for a couple of weeks so I'm not exactly a noob but I still have a long way to till I get my dream avi!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  

Yasukage

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yasukage

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:15 am
I got it now!!!!!

Name: Michael
Personality: Very determined and never gives up, very laid back and willing to help

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now u just have to confirm and I have a story behind myself, is that ok???

I'm from Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh and in my youth I have always been fascinated with Pokemon and the day I got my first Pokemon was the most memorable day in my life. I chose a Piplup as my starter Pokemon and we've been inseparable ever since. After I got my first Pokemon, my dad took me everywhere on his Pokemon adventures. From gym to gym he'd battle and triumph and in the wild while training his Pokemon a storm came and almost struck us dead but a mysterious Pokemon came and took the blast. I only got a flash of what the Pokemon was but I chased after it for 3 days until another storm came and in the woods I heard a loud cry. There in the thicket was a Lucario with not one but two lightning scars on his back. He seemed injured so I took him in my arms and we took a week long caravan adventure to a Pokemon center. All that week my dad taught me healing techniques to support Lucario however I could when we got there it still seemed Lucario was in critical condition. Nurse Joy did all she could but all I could do was sit and watch. I felt helpless and I was anxious to help but my father held me down and said "He's in good hands, he'll get better!!!! I felt responsible for what happened to him. During the storm that almost killed us both, I felt over confident in trying to catch my very first Pokemon. It was a Turtwig in the wild and I knew Piplup was at the type disadvantage but its the skills of the Pokemon and will of the trainer that really matters. During the battle I threw the Pokeball and said "Piplup, I choose you!!!" Piplup popped out of the Pokeball and jumped headfirst into the battle. I yelled "Piplup use a Bubblebeam attack!!!!" Bubblebeam was just inches away from hitting Turtwig but he just evaded it with easy so I told Piplup "Let's follow up with a Peck attack!!!" Peck was super effective but it seemed that Turtwig shook it off after a couple of seconds and began to gather energy from the sun through Synthesis. In my head I was thinking, "Here's my chance, time to hit him quick and go for the capture!!!!!" I said "Piplup time to set off another rapid fire Bubblebeam!!!!" It seemed that Turtwig was just about to finish Synthesis but Piplup hit him with a barrage of Bubblebeam attacks. I said "Keep it going, you can do it!!!!" The Bubblebeam assault continued and all of a sudden the clouds began to go dim!!! It was beginning to rain and after all that knowledge from my Dad as well as reading up on Pokemon 24/7 and acing Pokemon Trainer's School, I knew real rain could substitute for a Rain Dance which made Piplup's attacks even stronger so just as Turtwig fell from the pressure and I was just about to throw a Pokeball, some of the Bubblebeam drifted off to a nearby tree and with so much force fell between the grassland where Turtwig and Piplup battled. Dad was setting up camp at the time, still struggling with the tent without my help. So I threw a Pokeball but lightning hit it as well as the tree which led to a forest fire. Turtwig with the little energy he had left ran to the nearest cave out of sight. I felt horrible missing my chance at such an awesome Pokemon but I had to realize the situation around me: A tree is burning which could lead to a chain reaction of trees to burn causing a forest fire and my Dad still didn't set up camp so I quickly doused the tree with Piplup's Water Gun, but me being the trainer I am still ran after Turtwig. My Dad was calling my name constantly but I couldn't hear him due to the downpour so I kept on running. I had run all the way to the edge of a cliff and when I looked down, I saw the opening to cave across the horizon but my Dad caught up with me and said " I've been calling you, why are you in the storm???" I said "Turtwig is the reason I'm on the storm!!!" Dad said "Wanna fly over to the cave???? I said" You'll really do that for me???" Dad said " You're an aspiring trainer and any way I can help is just getting you a step closer to becoming a Pokemon master and it will get me closer to becoming a better trainer myself to become apart of the Elite Four!!!!" I said "Elite Four, when you join it will be Elite Five and you'll be awesome!!!" "Thanks again, Dad!!!" Dad said " No time for sentimental stuff now, time to get that Turtwig!!!!" I said "Yes lets go!!!!" My Dad summoned his Pidgeot and we flew at mach speed gracefully through the thunder storm. We had finally reached the other side of the valley, and I saw the cave hiding behind the tall trees and just when I reached the opening is when the lightning struck that almost killed me and my father. The lightning was so strong it had an aftershock and my hands and feet shook in horror, leaving my Dad to dive in to save me but Lucario risked it all to save us and in his sacrifice we also lost Turtwig due to the force of the lightning since rocks fell to the cave's mouth covering the entrance. I tried to pull rock by rock to venture after Turtwig but my dad said "It's no use, maybe when you become a better equipped trainer you can get it but that cave is full of legends even I am not prepared for. You'll find the Turtwig again and your team will be awesome but I cried and said "I want that Turtwig, that was my first real battle in the wild!!!!" We rode Pidgeot back to camp together and from that day on, I planned to become the world's greatest Pokemon trainer prepared for any situation at any given time. Now in the Pokemon center, I slept with guilt on my mind and if the Pokemon dies, it is my doing for being so careless but early the next morning Nurse Joy is pleased to say that Lucario is at full health and already left late in the night. Feeling happy and feeling a burden has lifted off my shoulders, I tell Dad I am going outside to train with Piplup. As if at the instant I left the Pokemon center Lucario was standing in the crossroads looking straight at me. I was nervous at first but as I walked closer and closer neither he nor I shyed away. When I finally reached him, I looked at his back and saw the mark and used one of my Dad's healing techniques to remove the wound but just as I reached it Lucario was in a battle position with a smirk on his face. I smiled and said "Oh is that what you want??? A battle??? Ok lets go!!!" I said "Piplup lets go!!!" Piplup was very excited and came into the battle using Bubblebeam. It hit Lucario hard, hitting his leg and chest with great force. Lucario jumped back punching and kicking with much fighting prowess but in the process I nodded my head to Piplup and he knew what to do. He used Bide all throughout the battle until an enourmous amount of energy was gathered and all I said was "Release!!!!!!" The aura and power of Bide was soooo strong that Lucario got knocked off his feet and the trees began to shake in the forest, the cries of Pokemon could be heard everywhere due to Bide disturbing their peaceful sleep. I said " Let's wrap this up with one final Bubblebeam!!!!!!!" Lucario was down and I threw my Pokeball with great speed. Now I just had to wait for the moment of truth, would he stay or would he break free??? The pokeball shook and rocked back and forth but in the end it stopped and made one final sound after the red light flashed out. I was soooo excited, I caught my very first Pokemon and it was a Lucario!!!!! My father shared in the celebration and said lets have a feast at the Pokemon center but I said " I think its time to head home and besides they might have sent a letter home about your request to challenge and join the Elite Four. After about 2-3 months and constantly training my Piplup and Lucario, My Piplup evolved into Prinplup after the 1st month and Empoleon during the 2nd month, the third month I challenged trainers all throughout Twinleaf Town and was unbeatable. My record was 100 wins- 0 losses. I never lost once and in every Pokemon Trainer School Evaluation I aced my tests and performance battles. My final evaluation was today against the teacher and it was a 2 on 2 battle, my Empoleon and Lucario against his Infernape and Alakazam. I won with a double KO with Empoleon using Ice Beam and Lucario finishing up with Force Palm. They gave me my diploma and I was only 13 at the time, the youngest ever to graduate in a Senior Class at the Trainer School. The teacher wanted me to enroll in the Pokemon Academy, a college set of courses dealing with Pokemon and become a teacher myself but my dream is to become a Pokemon Master but I said that taking the classes wouldn't hurt at all. Many stories have been said that the Elite Four graduated from Pokemon Academy so my dad would want to enroll there as well but before you can enroll it is said you must have all 8 badges from all the four main regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. My dad has gained all the Sinnoh Badges and plans to go to Kanto, the official Elite Four headquarters at Indigo Plateau in Pokemon League!!!!!! This lead my dad to move us to Pallet Town, home of the legendary trainer Ash Ketchum. Oh how I wish I could battle him but for now I want to begin challenging gyms. This is my story and Pallet Town is my new hometown, I'll return to my sweet home of Sinnoh but its time to step out and show the world what I can do!!!! Pokemon of Kanto look out here I come!!!!!! Now to fast forward the story, I have all 8 Kanto gym badges after leaving my dad and going on my own journey my dad has 7 and in Viridian now to get his 8th. The training for the Elite Four Championships and Pokemon League will be tough but with a little faith, persistent, and determination I can go for the gold!!!!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games