Submit

Are they what they what they seem....?
  Yes, they're as human as anyone
  No, something's up with one or both of them
  I'm not sure....
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:36 pm
Yes, I've been thinking again. One day this'll be hazardous to my health haha Charlie's lived in Forks for a long time, and he seems to know Carlisle better then most people. Is it possible that he isn't as human as he seems?

Now for something I've been pondering for quite a bit now. We all know Billy's in a wheelchair and stuff, and I believe an explation for that was given in Twilight. Or was it New Moon...? Anyway, I don't think he was telling the whole truth about what happened. I don't think Billy is a human.

What say you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:36 am
the explanation was in twilight, and i think they're human, the town gossips so of course charlie knows stuff, and billy is just billy  

Fifii

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:32 pm
I agree, I think they're both human.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:08 am
I think Charlie is just a innocent human, that has his suspisions. Billy..I'm thinking that he might be a werewolf..or maybe his grandfather was, Billy knows more then he lets on. xp

Faye_26

lost_smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:15 pm
Well Billy is obviously different because the whole werewolf jean runs through his family he may not be directly effected by it but he is different.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:45 pm
But Jake didnt say anything bout his dad being a werewolf he just said something bout his great grandfather being the leader or somthn 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:36 pm
i agree. billy does have the werewolf gene in him but i don't think he's anything special(eclipse may prove me wrong)and charlie probably wouldn't let bella date edward if he knew he was a vampire. i do think that edward's mom knew about carlisle though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:28 am
I thought billy was a werewolf confused  

Strings of Destiny

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:23 am
Fifii
the explanation was in twilight, and i think they're human, the town gossips so of course charlie knows stuff, and billy is just billy

i agree with this...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff