Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Edward or Jacob???!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMarionette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:12 am
i personally do NOT like jacob but he did keep bella ok but i mean like he was trying to like make her fall for him even though he knew about edward  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:23 am
yeah but he also thought he knew that edward was never coming back, but i still say edward  

Fifii

lady_ruler_of_the_zombies

Aekea Cleric

6,575 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:44 pm
I am firmly against Jacob. Sure, he has his good points, but he friggin rated out about the motorcycle thing! *yes, I know I'm using horrible grammar* Edward for sure! heart I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:14 am
I am firmly against Jacob. Sure, he has his good points, but he friggin rated out about the motorcycle thing! *yes, I know I'm using horrible grammar* Edward for sure! heart I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!!!

i totally agree with you. heart

xMarionette

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:58 pm
[m i k a r i]

i totally agree with you. heart

That's true, but it was because he thought Edward was making her avoid him. Remember he accused her of not visiting her? And he felt guilty after finding out the truth. He just missed her. Plus, he was jealous. I don't blame him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:44 pm
God this feels like sailor moon with Tuxedo mask or Star fighter. XD

I really like Jacob but Im still with Edward.  

Strings of Destiny

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:03 pm
I LUV EDWARD! but seriously guys think bout if u were in Jakes situation a gurl u really luv but she luvs ur enemy a guy who mad u a werewolf and makes u a monster I would hate Edward. Still luv ya Eddie 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:04 pm
made u a werewolf*  

niecerpiecer

Strings of Destiny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 pm
Awe, why did you have to say that. Now I feel all guilty. gonk
(dont know why its jsut a book)

ahh! its posessing me. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:12 pm
lol yeah but its true every1 is hating on Jake so I thought I defend him and all of dat is true poor Jake every1 hating him sad  

niecerpiecer

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:24 am
Im a total die hard Edward fan! I liked Jacob in Twilight but he totally pissed me off in New Moon so he now has no respect....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:51 am
EDWARD.
He's perfect for her.

Jamie_Roronoa

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:43 pm
but all through the book she never stopped loveing edward!!!! so her and jacob could never be  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:01 am
Hmm. Definately.. EDWARD. ;D
I really don't think I need to explain why.. you all know.

chubbymint

Sparkly Fatcat

2,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

blackhearteddistruction

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:22 am
I like Jacob.........but he bothers me alot. I think its awsome hes a werewolf but, he keeps trying to make Bella like him, and Im sorry but I dont believe thats ever going to happen! Besides edward and her are in love, I mean in the secound book she went Cough Cough--INSANE--Cough Cough..... <> when he left her. I have to choose Edward I mean Vampire have to LOVE the vampire. As I said before Bella and edward are in love. I think it would be an awful twist in the story if she started to like Jacob! No effense to the people who want Jacob to get with Bella. I hope he doesnt try to do anything to Edward in the 3rd book. It would be awful if Jacob died! *crys* Well less Jabbering.......I choose Edward.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff