Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
Dumbledores Portrait

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:26 am
just wondering, but if he now has the portrait in the HM room at hogwarts, does he still have his memory?

thinking of it like that, couldnt Harry just take him around, Dumbledore able to properly advise harry?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 am
i know, if the pics talk.......and dumbledores dead, wont his pic be like his emotion_ghost and i dont think harry could "borrow" the pic, he has to steal it or something.......but yea, as long as theres a pic, theres a dumbledore  

homeless_kiwi

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:35 pm
luisamora25
i know, if the pics talk.......and dumbledores dead, wont his pic be like his emotion_ghost and i dont think harry could "borrow" the pic, he has to steal it or something.......but yea, as long as theres a pic, theres a dumbledore

well, we know there is a pic (mentioned in the McGonigals new office (now headmistress) at the end of the 6th), and i think she would give it to him

i mean, having a pocket Dumbledore would be helpful  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 am
Dumbledore was a very well known, respected, condecorated Wizard... I think there has to be more portraits of him, not just the one that appeared on the HM office, and that portrait must have been made some time before Dumbledore's death... maybe even when he asumed the positiom of Head Master and appeared because house elfs appeared it in there from the place it was stored, then maybe this portrait does not has all the last memories of Dumbledore about Voldie and the Horcruxes... But maybe another Portrait does... either way, to talk to Dumbledore would be very helpfull no matter what...  

QuireDaragoff

4,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:55 pm
agrab0ekim
just wondering, but if he now has the portrait in the HM room at hogwarts, does he still have his memory?

thinking of it like that, couldnt Harry just take him around, Dumbledore able to properly advise harry?

yes its kind of dumbledore, but its whats left on earth. it isnt necessarily HIM.
and hes dead too. im not sure if dumbledore would help anymore. he is there to help the CURRENT HEADMASTER. it is no longer his place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:07 am

Well, it's not the actual living spirit of Dumbledore, just an imprint of his former self left on earth..

Shigures Editor

Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff