Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Looking For Donations For Dream Avatar!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Donate??!!
  Yes
  No
View Results

x_starrybabi_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:14 pm
Looking For Donations For Dream Avatar!

About Myself :
I have about 1 years experiance on Gaia, although this is the first account that I have actually started to set goals for myself to complete. This is my second dream avatar, and yes, I did compleat the first about 1 month ago, although it was a fairly small amount of gold to complete. I am willing to do trades or get items to give you in exchange etc, and
any small or large donation is very much appreciated. Even 50 gold would help me on my way.

My Dream Avatar is at the bottom of the page in my signature, along with the list of items I need to complete it and the estimated cost.

Thank you so much for helping me acheive my avatar, and feel assured that I will also donate to deserving others in the future!

heart from Starrybabi  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:25 pm
Hello? Oh well, I guess I'm just off to a slow start!!  

x_starrybabi_x

RecluseTigress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:08 pm
Good luck smile Hope that It doesn't take to long to get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:00 pm
Hello Everyone!

Well, as I said, I guess Im just getting a bit of a slow start, but it is all good!! oh by the way, there was someone who needed a crossed sports bra, and I bought one for them, but now I can't find their topic, so if anyone can tell me thatd be great!  

x_starrybabi_x

x_starrybabi_x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:07 am
Thank You So Much!! Well, I hope I get enough gold soon to buy the items for my avatar or have them donated!!
RecluseTigress
Good luck smile Hope that It doesn't take to long to get it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:59 am
Well i really am off to a slow start!!

I am willing to wait! And go to gaia jigsaw while I do! razz  

x_starrybabi_x

x_starrybabi_x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:34 pm
A
BIG Thank you to rionney for giving me a discount on the mythic hair for my dream avatar!!

If you need mythic hair of any kind, rionney is the person to talk to. Just send her a private message!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:51 pm
dunno if this'll help, but if i ever deside to sell my Aquatica---i'll hit you up! ^^ so you'll have at least one, if you dont have one already!

add me if you'd like to your friends list too ^^ i'll donate to ya when i get the chance, or if u just want to talk sweatdrop xd

hope that helps, and good luck! dramallama  

scintillio

x_starrybabi_x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:07 pm
Thank You C. Liece!! I added to you on my friends list!! I will check out any dream avatars you have and donate to them when I can!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:23 pm
x_starrybabi_x
Thank You C. Liece!! I added to you on my friends list!! I will check out any dream avatars you have and donate to them when I can!!

no prob! 4laugh and thanks! dramallama very kind of ya! 3nodding  

scintillio

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces