Reply #53- Nature and outdoors forum!
Outdoor Fun Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_chan44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:16 am
Yesterday I almost steped on a poor dead bird when I wasn't paying any mind. And for some reason I wa'nt to go outside and climb a tree. I really want to go mountain climbing. I never did that before, I wander how it feels stare confused ? I also wan't to try sky diving and all that other stuff too. Maybe I should try skateboarding, I like that. Although the only skateboarding that I ever do is on the gameboy advance game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:29 am
state boarding is fun so is trike 8ing jet skying! and swimming and other stuff i cant think of lol  

Flateyrarhreppur
Captain

Fading Blue Dream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:31 pm
Ever gon to soccer camp its so fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:31 pm
O i did it like 3 years ago it was fun!  

Flateyrarhreppur
Captain

Kitty_chan44

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:11 pm
I was never on any sports team. I only play just for the fun of it. I'm usually outside watching people play haggy-sack now, or playing frisbbie or something, since I'm in college.
*sigh* I want to do something fun. crying College life s***s  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:04 pm
Swimmings always fun!  

The Popetator
Crew

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:24 pm
okay, here's a list of many things i've done:
Mountain hiking
horseback riding
hiking in the desert
driving through the desert
driving through a sandstorm
being outside in a sandstorm
playing in the snow
swimming in a river(i can do that any day i want at the moment)
Swimming in a fresh water spring
playing in the ocean
sandsledding(like sledding in the snow, only on sand dunes, in my case, there was no beach. just a bunch of sand. welcome to white sands, new mexico)
swimming in a pool(pretty obvious, but i'm bored, so i'm listing whatever pops into my head)
Scuba Diving(i'm certified)
snorkeling
tubing
floating down a river on a tube
hmm... what else, what else...
driving up and down sand dunes
running down a high sand dune, to the point where if you trip you'll just keep sliding down and you can't control your feet
hiking down into a crater-like place... it was far down...
umm... that's all i can think of right now... some things can jog my memory though...
Oh! and we own a boat so i've been out on it some of this summer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:08 pm
Wow that's a lot of stuff!  

The Popetator
Crew

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:38 am
Yup. i blame my dad. He always liked to take us places. I lived in el paso, texas for 7 years, and in south texas for 4 yrs, and now i live in florida.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:12 pm
i all ways hurt myself doing somthing stupid outside  

MulticolorNitemare

katt725
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:54 pm
lol, it seems many guys do that...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:12 am
I like swimming, but I can't really swim that much, cause I don't have a pool at where I live. Plus Im in college and we hardly go swimming. I like horse back riding to, but its been awhile since I last rode one. I would all ways love to climb tree's, and it never really bother me when I get hurt. I all ready have a scrape on my knee and on my left albow, from fooling around with some friends of mine, and doesnt bother me. Well not unless I sit on or hit my knee. Still I'll take the pain like a man, though I'm not one. 4laugh  

Kitty_chan44

Teleninn
Crew

Dapper Deckhand

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:59 pm
I love being outdoors. Where I'm from in Newfoundland there are lots of places to go hiking or swimming and that kind of stuff.

There is a pond not far from my house that I have been swimming in a few times, and there are two rocky beaches within walking distance of my house. My family and I go hiking around Signal Hill (a national park) and there is a trail along the river just a short distance from my house.

My garden has glacial deposits in it (there are eight rocks about the same size as our house which is a bungalow), so me and my brother have always had fun climbing on those.

I love going outdoors in the winter to, just to fool around in the snow or to go for a walk... shovelling is not so much fun though xp

I've also gone out on a couple boats: a fishing schooner and a research vessel, the ferry and a couple tour boats.

I'm a bit of a nature nut too, I love learning random facts about various plants, or just being able to identify or tell stories about other plants. For instance, did you know that the provincial flower for Newfoundland is a carnivore?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:48 am
Really, wow. I can't really do any of these stuff, cuz where I live we don't have any mountains. I'll have to go some other state or something to be able to go mountain climbing. I can go swimming when ever I want. I live really close to the beach.  

Kitty_chan44

The Popetator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:53 pm
The outdoors really bother my allregies and all of that good stuff now. It really really sucks.  
#53- Nature and outdoors forum!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff