Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What's wrong with Jacob? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:15 pm
I was reading the Personal Correspondes and I got frustrated. I agree with Stephenie, I don't get why many readers hate Jacob. I love the way he is. If you dislike him, explain why please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:17 pm
*sighs* I dont truely dislike him per say. He just moves my mind to much.

We all for the most part REALLY REALLY like edward. And when edward left and Jacob came it got readers scared there was no more edward.

And edward being one of the most favorited chrs. and jacob is the enemy..... ya..

I like them both. But with bella, edward more.  

Strings of Destiny

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:20 pm
I never said there wuz anything wrong w/ Jake I wuz defending him cuz I feel bad 4 him cuz every1 is hating on him 4 no apparent reaon Jake does deserve 2 hate Edward though  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:55 pm
I do not hate him at all I really do love him but I just dont like the idea of him being with Bella. That would like ruin the book because Bella is in love with Edward. But I just do not want him with Bella.  

Xyziick

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:04 pm
Yeah, I totally agree with all of you. But SEVERAL readers do not like him. I don't get it. Don't get me wrong though, I prefer Edward and Bella together of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:15 pm
I like Jacob. I was slightly annoyed with him in New Moon, but then I read the "Being Jacob Black" thing on the website and I started to like him a lot more.

And yeah, I don't like him with Bella, though. Because he doesn't make her nearly as happy as Edward does. Plus, we are all in love with Edward anyways, right?

xD  

alieinna

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:05 am
I love Jake but still even if he might be w/ Bella which I doubt doeant mean every1 has 2 hate on him I mean wat if it wuz the other way round wat if jake wuz w/ bella and Eddie wuz trying 2get her 2 like him would u guys hate Edward?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:34 am
niecerpiecer21094
I love Jake but still even if he might be w/ Bella which I doubt doeant mean every1 has 2 hate on him I mean wat if it wuz the other way round wat if jake wuz w/ bella and Eddie wuz trying 2get her 2 like him would u guys hate Edward?

EXACTLY! Ahaha. If it was the other way around, I bet many would hate Edward.  

Levina_Ellar

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:39 am
I like Eddie and Jake I dont kno y ppl hate on Jake so wat if he is in Edwards face probably 24/7 so Edward is kinda of da same w/ him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:06 pm
when i read new moon the first time i absolutely hated jacob. i was so mad that he was getting so close to bella. then i reread it and now i don't like him very much but i don't have anything against him...much. he just seemed annoying sort of. but i do think edward had reason to be scared of him though he isn't. not really scared just cautious. not sure. we won't know what happens till august 7 though.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ToxiCookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:07 pm
I dont hate Jake I personally like him. I just dislike the fact that he just hates all the vampires becuase of what some of them have done( Victoria and Laurent), i think that it's not fair for him to just hate them without really knowing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:51 pm
Pika Pika-chan
I dont hate Jake I personally like him. I just dislike the fact that he just hates all the vampires becuase of what some of them have done( Victoria and Laurent), i think that it's not fair for him to just hate them without really knowing them.

Hmm, yeah that's a good point. And it doesn't seem like the Cullens bother much about the werewolves.  

Levina_Ellar

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:37 pm
yeah cuz Edward doesnt like the werewolves either and he talks bad bout them how come no1 is getting mad @ him? Eddie can be annoying 2 sometimes he is 2 overprotective its stupid that he wont let Bella c Jake  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:41 pm
Ok, I'm not going to lie...I HATE JACOB!!!! The reason?....Well, the whole deal thing between him and Bella....and then he broke it...I, as a reader trusted him and I had even LIKED him...but the broken promise thing just made me ANGRY!!! Then, he had the nerve to even still want her with him!!! scream ......but it's not just that it's that he KEEPS TRYING to get Bella to like him more.....it's like he doesn't get it, SHE"S EDWARD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....he just seems somewhat stupid sweatdrop  

angel2cutiegirl

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:48 pm
Ok FYI Jacob is not stupid he is fighting 4 da 1 he luvs is there something wrong w/ dat?!!!!! Edward fights 4 Bella so y cant Jake!! If I had a guy I luv I would fight 4 him!! So stop blaming Jake 4 loving Bella its not his fault besides she kind of teased him evil  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff