Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Lucky☆News -FRONT PAGE FUN!- {CLANNAD AFTER STORY!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:55 am
User Image

Here is where I shall keep up to date on the current lucky☆Star and guild happenings (Basically just episode air dates and when you can download em)

Guild News:

(Monday July 9th, 2007) - The Guild has been opened and the forums are currently being worked on. The Main Page was finished yesterday and I finished the last banner. Also I will start working on the Main topic banners. For IRC, the News and the Characters. I May add a Manga Section as well.

(Sunday July 15th, 2007) - The Guild Forums banners are complete, just Photobucket won't load for me right now so I can't upload them to the internet yet. Oni has begun to download episode 14 and has found info on the next 3 or so episodes and their air dates (but not what is actually in the episode though).
There is one new rule as well on the front page, no spoiling episodes which have just been released for others. That is no fun
[Con't] Oni finished downloading Ep 14, watched it, thought it was godly with the new character with green hair and the new game reference, was very funnay as well.

Decided to create Oni Episode review guide and a Manga section tommorow.

(Saturday, 21st of July, 2007) - Episode 15 has been released, Moderators being chosen

(Saturday, 11th of August, 2007) - Over 1000 Posts today, and as we went over 1024, we were over 1GB of posting power ^^.

17 and 18 were released today by AFK, after delays, and Oni got his Codecs working again.

(Thursday, 16th of August, 2007) - Today I was invited to a supposable "official" and the actual "original" Lucky Star guild. I took a double take when this happened, and I had to check it out.

The set up is not official at all, not taking a swipe at them, because our set up is a lot better. The front page is uneventful, it is a public guild (easy prey for spammers), and also it has about 1/4 the posts our guild has (not saying it is a achievement or anything, lol. I advertise ALOT. Everytime I post.) but also has more members.

Due to me being a previous guild owner, and having a bit of experience, I'd also like to say they spaced their guild TOO much. This is the reason for my lack of "sub-forums" as of yet, when you put some water in a very large container, it doesn't look very full at all. When you keep it small and only expand it when you NEED to you stay all and well, just a little advice from me to you..

(Wednesday, 22nd of August, 2007) - Today we hit a 1337 amount of posts, to me it is our guilds way of saying we are ELITE (Leet) in power. Muhaha, look and love this small screen cap when I just happened to be in the guild at the right time. Everyone Rejoice!!
User Image
(Note: My colours do not actually look like that, it is just .JPG sucks on my computer, and I should've saved in .PNG)

(Friday, 31st of August, 2007) - Today, earlier in the day when you were all on Gaia and I was on for about 5 minutes, I whipped up a Mini Banner (Or Guild Tag) for the guild, as the girls dancing was just temporary.

User Image

If someone is able to do a better one, much appreciated, since I really suck at arty stuff. Just remember it has to be 200x40 to fit well.

(Wednesday, 5th of September, 2007) - Today I moved a few of the Moderator-related topics over to the new sub-forum. You must check it out regularly for awesome stuff, both Mods and normal-members, as it is open for all the public to see.
I updated the list below as well.

(Tuesday, 11th of September, 2007) - Today marks the countdown to the end of Lucky Star. Episode 24, TBA, comes our way soon. Taking into account that after they complete Haruhi Season 2 they might do a 2nd season of Lucky Star, as it is a popular anime. I though these days would never come.

(Friday, 21st of September, 2007) - Lucky Star has ended, we saw a lot of new things in the final episode, but it left a lot of questions unanswered.

I also created a new sticky for Desktop Mascots.

(Tuesday, 2nd of October, 2007) - Thanks to Ocean Blue, I have been informed of Clannad. I have heard of it before, but I have never really looked at it. I fell in love with the series at first site.

Which is why we will be following another series as well now. We need something else to follow right?

Clannad airs October 4th in Japan. Sekai and Philanthropy Fansubs will be working a joint project to bring us these series.

(Saturday, 27th of October, 2007) - Lots of stuff happening today. I just finished the first season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, and I starting to download Kai today. We are up to watching the 4th episode of Clannad already, time really flys.

At the rate we are going, it is practically no longer solely a Lucky Star Guild. It seems more like the Official KyoAni and Geneon Guild at the rate this is going, lol.

(Friday, 23rd of November, 2007) - Well, lots of things have been happening recently.
There is many a new Anime to watch, with the Fall season Anime getting underway. See the official Guild thread for details (up the top, dummies, It is an announcement).
Many a new members are joining, quite a few from the Official Lucky Star Discussion Thread in the AMC are joining as well.
Upon request, Shigures Editor (creator of the official discussion thread) has made a new banner for the front page. There is still a few tweaks to be sorted out with the banner (for instance, making it larger) but the working banner can be seen on the front page. I thought to give 0ceanblue and SamuraiHuynh a break, lol.

(Saturday, 1st of December, 2007) - Hehehe, new banners galor!

The front page now has its final banner, it is very spiffy I might add. I also redid all 3 banners on the front page to look a little better. Check'em out guys, they are great, xD

(Tuesday, 11th of March, 200 cool - Sorry about there being no news.

I have begun to watch Lucky Star again recently, so it is refreshing to start watching it again (as it is a Slice of Life Anime based on Popular Culture of the time).

Just saying, yeah, I will hopefully get around to posting here more often (but I have exams too!).

It also seems that episode 24 will not air on TV, though episode 23 will (though it is a special episode simply for Fan Service).

Current Clannad After Story Episode Releases:

Preview: Youtube Preview

Current Clannad Episode Releases:

Air date Episode Available for download
4th/10/2007..... 01 - At The Hill Where Cherry Blossoms Fall.... Yes, by AFK
11th/10/2007..... 02 - The First Step....Yes, by AFK
18th/10/2007..... 03 - Once More After The Tears....Yes, By AFK
25th/10/2007..... 04 - Let's Look for Buddies....Yes, By AFK
1st/11/2007..... 05 - The Scenery with a Carving....Yes, By AFK
8th/11/2007..... 06 - The Older and Younger Sister's Founder's Festival....Yes, By AFK
15th/11/2007..... 07 - Star Shaped Feelings....Yes, by AFK
22nd/11/2007..... 08 - The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk....Yes, by AFK
29th/11/2007..... 09 - Until the End of the Dream....Yes, by AFK
5th/12/2007..... 10 - The Girl Genius' Challenge....Yes, By AFK
12th/12/2007..... 11 - The After School Rhapsody....Yes, By AFK
19th/12/2007..... 12 - The Hidden World....Yes, By Eclipse Fansubs
10th/1/2008..... 13 - Garden of Memories....Yes, By Eclipse Fansubs
17th/1/2008..... 14 - Theory of Everything....Yes, By Eclipse Fansubs
24th/1/2008..... 15 - Stuck Problem....Yes, By Eclipse Fansubs
31st/1/2008..... 16 - 3 on 3....Yes, By Eclipse Fansub
7th/2/2008..... 17 - Absent Space....Yes, by Eclipse Fansubs
14th/2/2008..... 18 - The Secret Plan of Reversal....Yes, by Eclipse Fansubs
28th/2/2008..... 19 - A New Life....Yes, by Eclipse Fansubs
6th/3/2008..... 20 - A Hidden Past....Yes, by Eclipse Fansubs
13th/3/2008..... 21 - Face Toward the School Festival....Yes, by Eclipse Fansubs
20th/3/2008..... 22 - Two Shadows....Yes, by Eclipse Fansubs
27th/3/2008..... 23/Special - The Events of Summer....Yes, by Eclipse Fansubs
16th/7/2008..... 24 (OVA) - Final Episode....Not Yet/DVD Release

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:26 am
I can't wait to see episode 14. whee  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:26 pm
I Am Mentis
I can't wait to see episode 14. whee
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

neither can I xP. I wanna see Konata's little cousin.

After all, I should add people can post in the stickies, just not quote the first post ^^.

...waiting for Episode 14 of Lucky Star now xP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 pm
I still have to catch up so hopefully by next week I'll have seen up to 14.  

Lolicon Stratos

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:13 pm
=(UV)= Nero
User Image

What episode are you on now? xP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Episode 13's ending theme was the most "original" and definitely interesting as well.

I can't wait for episode 14. 3nodding

-K o-

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:02 pm
-K o-
Episode 13's ending theme was the most "original" and definitely interesting as well.

I can't wait for episode 14. 3nodding
User Image

According to Wikipedia Shiraishi sings an even better song on the next episode, but I am not gonna spoil it for anyone though.

It will be so cool when we get to hear it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm
ll the ending to episode 13 surprised me. I was totalyl confused at first ^^.
I can't wait to see what Konata's little cousin is like. Her if she's anything like her big cousin then it should be most interesting smile  

Nikito

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:39 pm
Nikito
ll the ending to episode 13 surprised me. I was totalyl confused at first ^^.
I can't wait to see what Konata's little cousin is like. Her if she's anything like her big cousin then it should be most interesting smile
User Image

Yeah, Yui is a really good adult character for the series, since she is sposed to be one of the more "refined" adults of the series, but she doesn't act it.

Now I gotta work on the character section >.< after I have lunch. And then do the Banners for each section, then we can start making new topics (you guys can if you want too)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:39 pm
Well im in the second episode!.. XD And i have to said that i love it.. the graphics the personality ALL.. <3..

Really.. <333  

Mixha

Hilarious Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:33 pm
Onicept
=(UV)= Nero
User Image

Episode 2...I have a good reason for it though >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:11 pm
=(UV)= Nero
Onicept
=(UV)= Nero
User Image

Episode 2...I have a good reason for it though >.>
User Image

Yeah, you can watch other series while you wait. I have been watching "He is my Master" while I wait and the such.

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:10 pm
Are we allowed to make threads yet?

And, since, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make a thread, I figured I'd share this here. I hope you don't mind.

Lucky Star OP x Haruhi Suzumiya =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE4fi0E0DU

Some of you have probably seen it, but still, I felt like putting the link ^__^.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:54 pm
has anybody actually tried dancing or started memorising the opening? and isnt the cousin going to be akira?  

Ultima_psycho

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:58 pm
0ceanBlue
Are we allowed to make threads yet?

And, since, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make a thread, I figured I'd share this here. I hope you don't mind.

Lucky Star OP x Haruhi Suzumiya =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE4fi0E0DU

Some of you have probably seen it, but still, I felt like putting the link ^__^.
User Image

My internet is kinda slow right now, but I have seen that before (it is on my favs already).

You can make new threads by the way ^^

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas