Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Absolute Furry the Guild
Captain

Naughty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profile Thread

This thread is here so that you'll be able to show what fursona(s) you have, and show off any pictures you might have of it/them.

Chatting is not permitted in this thread, we ask that if you would like to chat with someone, please do so via PM or a post in the main forums New Members thread.

Pictures: While member's are free to post their pictures here, please limit the number of pictures to one. However feel free to link to others.

Also please keep in mind Gaia's rules as far as sexual or erotic content and picture width (no more than 500 pixels wide).

Thank you, and welcome to Absolute Furry the Guild.

Please keep in mind that you are welcome to PM a Mod with any questions or doubts about anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:24 pm
Deleted for now, might rewrite something here in the future.  

Zanzibar

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:14 pm
User Image

Hi, I'm Krissim Klaw, one of the guilds mods. While I have many anthro characters, I only have one that I directly relate as being my fursona, and that would be my praying mantis counterpart. The only way my buggy fursona differs from me is looks. Our personality, thoughts, and all that good stuff are identical.

If your interested, here is a little info on my mantis self. I based the species off the Chinese Praying Mantis. More particular, a strain of the Chinese Mantises that has long since been living in the U.S. after being brought over as a beneficial insect. My character has green skin and bright red eyes. Sometimes in place of the two pairs of normal mantis wings, I will use two pairs of white feathered wings.

Here are some more reference pictures-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/KrissimKlaw.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/KrissArt.jpg

One other character I use a lot in this guild is my little play toy Aeden. He is only half anthro being his top half is human, while his lower half is animalistic. He isn't based off of any particular species and I often vary his fur color although his eyes are always emerald.

Some reference pictures-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/SmexyAeden.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/AedenFire2.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:26 pm
(Reserved)  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:22 pm
User Image

It's me, Zanzarus. I am one of the guild Moderators. Some call me Audi, others Zanzan.

I enjoy watching anime and reading manga, and looking ar artwork, good or "bad". It's all good to me. I like to take naps when it's hot out. I enjoy playing video games. My favourite activity is watcing people play RPG's, because it's like reading a book, but only when the game has a good storyline.

I live in Canada, and one of my pet peeves about it is the stereotypical "Eh?". It's so cheezy, and people somehow manage to get me to say it.

I can get very cranky very fast, and it's one of my short-comings. I'm working on making it better.

As for me, I am a red panda. I have a cute croped-shoulder pink hair cut which has a hello kitty clip in it <3. Emerald green eyes and a floofy tail add to the character.

~Zan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 pm
INTRODUCING : LUNA STARBRIGHT

Thank you, thank you ^ ^
Anyways~

My name is Luna Starbright. I'm a wolf-bat (British Columbian and Malaysian Flying Fox).

I'm a fan furre to put it simply.

I've been a gaia member for...three or four years now ^ ^

I'm a very cheap artist here at the AFG. My shop is call Luna's Art Emporium. I do art for free, but get money out of tips :3

I love drawing, reading, and RPing :3
So if you're a lit RPer, LOOK FOR ME!
I'm always interested in a thrilling RP~

Um...well...That's about it for now ^ ^

Luna Starbright

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:53 pm
Just plain reserved. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 pm
reserved  

DeletedUsername420

Lyrim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:26 pm
Name: Lyrim Catamount
Species: Catamount

My Art Thread
My FurAffinity Page

About Me:
I'm a country boy, I spend most of my time in rural parts and did most of my growen up on a farm. I like to do a little hunten and fishen on occasion and love to just work with the animals around the barn. I can ride bareback or westerin saddle, and know how to break a roudy stud or make him into a gelding. wink

I love the natural colors like the greens, tans, grays, and browns found in nature. I'm not much for watchen much tv but I do like to watch a good horror, romance, comedy, or action movie every now and again. I like a little of this and a little of that when it comes to music, but John Denver is my musical hero. I don't play many video games except for a few on the computer sometimes but I'd rather go to an arcade and play skee-ball, air hockey, or games like that. I didn't take my education too far but far enough to know what I need to know to get by in this crazy world and keep myself alive.

I drink but not too heavy, just enough to get relaxed when I need it. I don't use drugs or smoke any more. Idealy I like to strip down all-natural and relax with the cool breeze on my skin and a bottle in my hand, and there aint nothing better than skinny-dippen in a river on a hot day. smile

I'm a friendly sort, even if I do sometimes tend to be a little quiet. Feel free to PM me and say hello.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:07 am
Reserved  

Constance Ringwood

Flagritriba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:40 pm
>.> Reserving this one...for when 'm not so irked mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:38 pm
Hey, I'm Catt. My fursona is rather newly found, though I've tried to find the right one for years ^^;.
Domino is an adorably sexy little lop-earred bunny. Her hair is bubblegum pink, with those little stripes and hairbands being a darker pink. Her eyes are vibrant green, and her fur is white, accented by pink on her belly button, elbows, shoulders, cheeks etc.

She's totally spunky, but rather friendly despite her snarky remarks. She loves to just chill and have fun.

Myself, I am an artist, a bum, and a pest, but all in the very nicest way. I love fashion and fashion design, and colours, and cars, and all sorts of stuff that you could just read in my profile xD.
I've been on Gaia since '03, and into furries since...well, a few years ago ^^;. I'm not an outright fur, and I suppose I'm just really a fan.

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

[demona316]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:42 pm
User Image

I am the Blonde wolf

Name : Demonica
Species -- Wolf / one quarter Leopard
She lived a regular life, going to school to be a Chef when her grandfather, the only Leopard in her family was murdered. Then she found out that she was written into his will as the succesor to his 'business'. It turns out that he was the head of a mafia family called the CALLISTO family. Demonica took a course in Don-oligy from her half leopard mother and began to lead the callisto family with an iron fist but they look down on her and talk about her behind her back because of her being a wolf and it is rumored that a wolf family killed her grandfather  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:30 pm
i am Ookami Akizu.

an artic wolf, that comes from the woods. there i have perfected my martail art and ninja techniques. and i am also a practising celtic druid, which means i am both a warrior, monk, healer, and mystic. i do add bits and pieces of other religions to my druid practise. and i am always willing to teach, if you can hunt me down. but remember. just because you can see me, doesnt mean the way between us is safe.

this is what my soul brings to bare. User Image  

reaper of shadows

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas