Updates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:01 am
This is where one can keep track of all updates done to the guild in general. Please keep in mind that I am not the only one who will be posting here. A post can be made by Raine, Faye, Lilwolf, or myself.

The updates will have a date, and will be followed with a brief description of what was updated, and possibly a link, if necessary.

Remember to check this page if there is a new post!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:09 am
07/08/2007 - Reformed (or reformated, you could say) the entire guild. Changed some sub forums, while keeping old ones. Rules have been updated for the forums, so it's probably a nice idea to go reading them, or at least skimming over them.

I've taken back my position as Captain of the guild, but I want to give Faye a huge ball of... um... thanks... well... er... whatever, I ******** that up. Point is, I'm grateful to her for taking care of my guild. Lots of kudos to her.

Faye and Raine, for those who do not remember, are Co-Captains (or Vice Captains). Don't piss them off. They have permission to kill you.

I've added two new members: The Pink Playboy Bunny and Lilwolf Wolfenheart. A big welcome to you two!

Lilwolf is pretty much in charge of the Lovecraft forum, so he's been made a moderator, or "crew". Watch for his updates concerning that forum! While Lilwolf doesn't have permission to kill you, he can whip you... and then tell me to come and kill you. So be good.
mad  

Angel Rosiel
Captain

Lilwolf Wolfenheart
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:16 am
07/08/2007 - Was made Crew of this guild, and with said power used my powers for evil...erm. Established the Lovecraft forumn, including establishing ground rules. Anyone interested in Lovecraft please head on over to the subforumn and post away with any discussions or otherwise.

Also linked back to the Dreams of Cthulhu, with Rosiel's permission, to those who are more interested in Lovecraft.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:49 am
07/11/2007 - since the guild is almost done with its' reconstruction, I've sent out PMs to members who have been inactive, since well... I've fallen off of the face of the earth, and they might not know I'm back... or they may be uninterested in the few changes that were made. I haven't PM'd every one, and once I do finish PMing the people I'd like to, I'll post another update.

I'd like to actually make like a recruiting committee or something, because I just suck at that. I'm going to make buttons and banners for people to use in their signatures, or profiles, or whatever, if they wish. Once we get more members, I can hold contests and stuff... where you can win money. That's always a nice thing.

Angel Rosiel
Captain

Angel Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:25 pm
07/19/2007 - I'm going to make the buttons and the "Thread art" sometime later this week. I'm also going to make the affiliates thread sometime later, too. So far, it will have two other guilds linked. Wolf's Lovecraft Guild and PAF (Pirates Against Flaming).

I really need to get someone to recruit. I have a contest which I want to run, but our guild needs more members for that. Since it's our first contest, it will have a cash prize of 2,000 for first place, 1,000 gold for second place, and 500 gold for third. It'll be an art contest-thingy. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:23 pm
07/20/2007 - I've invited two people into the guild, Dilly-chan and Grigori Katan. They're interested in the RP section, and hopefully will enjoy the guild. Be nice to them or else. mad

I will eventually actually make the rules for Through the Looking Glass, or perhaps promote a member who is interested in art and has always wanted the chance to "control" their own art forum. Whichever comes first. I still probably need at least one more mod once I can get a few more people.

Should probably make a suggestions thread. We'll see.

That is all.

Angel Rosiel
Captain

Angel Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:48 pm
07/25/2007 - We've got a new member, from another site that I work at. Please give a big welcome to Kethien Timir, or just Kethien. xD

I'm going to be making a post of Chronicles of Varus (otherwise known as CoV) here, and continuing the story here. I've got my reasons, but they'll be known soon enough, to those of you who are familiar with things. If you know someone who likes CoV, please tell them about my guild. I'll let them join if they'd like to read it.

I'm still trying to make nice buttons and stuff. I want some of them to be funny, but maybe my first contest will be to see who comes up with some nice buttons. Who knows? That's all, for now.

Antique Mannequins

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games