Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Absolute Furry the Guild
Captain

Naughty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome To Absolute Furry the Guild!

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the largest Furry Guild on Gaia! If you've found your way here then it shows you've actually checked the list of stickies and announcement, that's a great start of your visit here!

If you haven't already I strongly urge you to look over ~ Guild Rules & FAQ ~ announcement thread, and to present your fursona in the Member Profile Thread so that we'll get to know you better!

Other than that I advice you to check the different subforums as well, they are near the top of the main forum page. If you've got any questions don't hesitate to contact a moderator!

And with that I welcome you all to post and chat as much as you like in here! Welcome your fellow new guild mates and have a good time all around!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:19 am
Hello!  

PixiesKitty

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:31 am
PixiesKitty
Hello!

Howdy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:23 am
hello, im new too gaia needs to put some rodent type stuff like mouse ears and such on for mousy kin like myself  

Darnier

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:25 pm
I have been informed that I should post something here. Hey there all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:20 am
Hello, I'm Matthew, and I'm glad to meet you all. biggrin  

Anhedonic Hedonist

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:42 am
Hey there new people! I'm the owner of this guild so if you've got any questions feel free to ask and I'll respond to the best of my abilities!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:36 pm
Welcome all!  

Constance Ringwood

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:14 pm
Hey there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:18 am
Hello all.I am a new member and had just been accepted to this wonderful guild smile I am a shy Snowleopard and love to get to know and meet ya'll.

Murr =^.^=  

zaqarias

reaper of shadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:23 pm
hello, you all can call me Ookami Akizu for now. i dont give out my real name because in my religion knowing someones real name gives you a magical power of them. i am a druid mixed with some other things from other religions. i am a artic wolf and i am always willing to share all the martail arts, and magical knowledge i have to any who seek me out. i have a guild in my signiture which will be a link once i learn how to connect pictures to links XD i'm glad to have been accepted. i look forward to meeting alot of people here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:31 am
reaper of shadows
hello, you all can call me Ookami Akizu for now. i dont give out my real name because in my religion knowing someones real name gives you a magical power of them. i am a druid mixed with some other things from other religions. i am a artic wolf and i am always willing to share all the martail arts, and magical knowledge i have to any who seek me out. i have a guild in my signiture which will be a link once i learn how to connect pictures to links XD i'm glad to have been accepted. i look forward to meeting alot of people here.

I hope you're comfortable in knowing that thousands of government workers have magical powers over you then ^^.

I wonder why they don't use it to, you know, make you pay more taxes. Would be obviously beneficial to them.  

Zanzibar

Gay_Fox_Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:00 pm
Hey, I'm Foxxwell, but you all can call me Foxie or Fox.

I've only been on Gaia for about 3 or 4 days now, and already have joined guilds that just seem to scream "ME!!" at the top of their lungs.

I've loved everything furry since I first found the fandom, and of course that involves art, stories, and furs, some yiffy, some not, but all of it is good to me.

Now for some little tidbits about me.

My favorite videogames are from Capcom (Megaman and Resident Evil anyone?), Squaresoft/Square-Enix (Final Fantasy, Musashi), Nintendo (Metroid, Mario, Zelda), and of course many others.

I love anime, and am currently watching Devil May Cry, Xenosaga: The Animation, and Wolf's Rain (Almost have the Wolf's Rain opening theme "Stray" memorized lol).

Also, I'm an infantilist, oftentimes playing the role of a Fox toddler in the "Infantilist Guild's" forums (At least later on, I've only started RP'ing recently).

I hope to make many new friends here. Look at my profile for more about me, and drop me a comment if you please, I'd like that smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:02 pm
Welcome, welcome!  

Constance Ringwood

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:11 am
Nice meeting you both! biggrin  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers