Submit

SibelSybariticStoryteller

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 am
The room looks small on the outside but inside is a huge garden like place with foutains and mini waterfalls. Paths of masiac stone lead deep in to the the room to a canopy bed drapped in soft white fabric with huge feather stuffed pillows. On the walls of the room (if you ever see them) are painted with images of good and evil things happy and sad mythical beastes and real life angels. Annabell is most often found in the very depths of the room where a huge circle of book shelves hold books by the thousands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:00 pm
Annabell stood a book held delicately in her arms like a child. She sighed and set it down. She went to her bed and laid down and without meaning to fell asleep.  

SibelSybariticStoryteller

Hopeful Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:53 pm
Jayce looked at the door in front of him. This must be her room. He knocked lightly. Hello? He said softly, hoping she was not asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:17 pm
Mayung came in front of the door, and he saw Shadowstep waiting to the door to open. "May I ask who lives behind this door?"  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:19 pm
Jayce heard Mayung before he had spoken. Until he asked a simple question, Jayce had assumed him to be an enemy. Her name is Annabell. She is a collector of books. Jayce was still wary of this newcomer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:46 pm
"Perhaps she knowws something about me. I think I'll go ask."  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:00 am
Mayung looks at Jayce, and then he grins "I can sense that you think that i am a threat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:06 pm
Jayce smirked. The tamest rabbit can be a threat. I am merely assessing just how big of a threat you are.  

Melkore The Bard

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:40 pm
Yet you think me tame

*jumps on him from behind and bares newfound fangs*

You sir have made a mistake  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:52 pm
(ooc)
First, I was talking to Mayung. Second, I had no idea you were speaking to me.  

Melkore The Bard

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:58 pm
(Also OOC)

I wasn't it's just that I had the urge to attack  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:03 pm
(ooc) As you wish.  

Melkore The Bard

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:05 pm
Jayce was too distracted by Mayung to notice the newcomer sneak up on him. He was amused when she jumped on his back and bared her fangs. Those look new. You must be a fledgling. In a move so swift a mortals eyes would not have seen it, Jayce grabbed hold of her wrist and threw her across the hallway, wondering if she could react in time to avoid crashing into the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:46 pm
*I do*

*I transform into mist before the wall meets me and pool around the one who threw me*

That was fun But I unfortunatly have no time to fight I will be back when The Brunhild are complete again  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Jayce immediately became interested. He had heard that the Vampires of Solstice and Aldgard could transform into mist, but she was definitely not one of them. Still, she was just a fledgling. Very good. But your powers are still as nothing compared to mine. He was confused when she mentioned the Brunhild. The Brunhild? What in the seven hells is that?  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff