Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:04 pm

We have now started the roleplay, and the positions for new original characters are full. You may still join as a premade character. Enjoy !

*If a premade character is not yet taken (ie. Edward, Bella) then you may control this character to your own will. But please remember that you must act upon the previous actions.

*This is a New Moon RolePlay. I do not own characters from New Moon--they belong to Stephanie Meyer.

Time: After the book 'New Moon' ends.
Setting: Forks, Port Angeles, Phoenix, La Push, [your own setting here]

Premade Characters:
*You may choose these characters if you do not have your own character.

Please post in this thread which character you would like to play. You may choose up to two characters. First come first serve.

-Edward Cullen: I.N.S.P.I.R.E. - absence, turned into NPC until inspire comes back.
-Emmet Cullen: hambzkt
-Jasper Cullen: available
-Rosalie Cullen:KuchikixxRukia
-Alice Cullen: LizzieBorden13
-Isabella Swan: Arriana_lynn
-Jacob Black: available

NPCs:
*These characters are free for anyone to use, but please continue from where the last person left off. I do this because these seem to be people that may not show up that often.
-Carlisle Cullen: available
-Esme Cullen: available
-Charlie Swan: available

Original Characters:
*You may play up to two of your own characters.

+Bellmi Alice Ten (Keriea) :: Profile on pg. 1
+Callax Victoria Yort (complex_ity_) :: Profile on pg. 1
+Blake Jreisat (~Twilight x Angel~) :: Profile on pg. 1
+Veronica (Reah0714) :: Profile on pg. 1
+Elpis; Elly Masse (Will-Run-For-Chocolate) :: Profile on pg. 2
+Rei ([ ` t r i c k ]) :: Profile on pg. 2
+Dante Armani (Keriea) :: Profile on pg. 3
+Saria (kanangirl123) :: Profile on pg. 6
+Unknown/Junior (hambzkt) :: Profile on pg. 10
+Kiley O'Conelly (KuchikixxRukia) :: Profile on pg .11
+Senri ([ ' t r i c k ]) :: Profile on pg. 11
+Tasamori Moonrider/Tasa Luna (xXRennXx_ :: Profile on pg. 15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:05 pm

PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES!

Rules:
1) You can have up to a MAXIMUM of two characters, so that we don't all get mixed up. (You can have ONE premade character + ONE original
character, or two from one category. This means you cannot have two
original characters and two premades at the same time.)

2) If you wish to harm/inflict an action on someone that is anyone other
than your own character you are playing, end the action in an open
possibility. (Example: Edward leaned in to slash James.
Not:
Edward slashed James.)

3) I'm trying to make this a *literate roleplay. It doesn't mean you
have to have experience in this kind, but this is I'm trying to go for. If you
are positive you cannot participate in a literate roleplay, feel free to
roleplay in the style you prefer.

4) Keep it PG-13 please (as much as we'd like to see some of this 'n that ;D)

5) If you are switching between characters, simply divide your post. You
can use +++ or ===, different colours, different fonts--just as long as we
can clearly see the change.

6) When speaking out of character, please put ( ) around what you're
saying, or anything of that sort so that we can see the difference between
the RP and discussion. (example: OOC: Hey guys, Edward's sexy.)

7) Please post your original character profiles in this thread. Do not PM
them to me. You can use whichever form you like to display the
information.

8 ) If you wish to use the NPCs, do so at your free will, but continue off from where the last person that used the NPC ended.

9) If you wish to play one of the premade characters, please post in this thread stating which character you would like to play. It's first come first
serve. (example: I would like to play for Edward Cullen. )

10) All races are welcome; please state which race you are in your submitted profile.

*A literate roleplay is in the form of full sentences and complete
paragraphs. Roleplays like this:
*shrugs* I don't know. I guess I'm in love.
are not what I am going for. But, if you must, you may use this type of RP.

Nekairu

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:22 pm
PLOT:

There are vampires and werewolves, and things couldn't get any weirder. That is, until Jacob pays a visit to Bella and informs her that there's something going on in Forks. It turns out that different creatures that are seemingly from fairytale stories are being drawn to the area that Forks resides in. Jacob and the La Push gang are still investigating the matter, but they don't know what else is waiting out there.

Meanwhile, there's been strange weather conditions around Port Angeles and citizens have been evacuated until further notice. It's lonely and isolated, but there seems to be danger lurking in the shadows--and in the skies.

Strange sightings and mysterious disappearances; what comes next?

What happens next, is up to you...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:33 pm
Can I be Isabella?  

Arriana_lynn

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:34 pm
Sure :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:44 pm
EDITED ON JULY 26, 2007
Alrighty, here's my profile:

Name: Bellmi Alice Ten.
Real Age: 20
Age when converted: 16
Race: Vampire
Description: User Image
*If C O N S P I R A C Y was a movie, Bellmi would be played by Megan Fox.
More Images [2]
Personality: A teenager with a love to shop and buy expensive-looking items. She's usually in trend, or ahead of trend. Being a beautiful girl, she takes advantage and is not without boyfriend for more than a month. Unfortunately, she often scares boys away when she asks the 'question', "What blood type are you?". IQ is off the charts, but she prefers not to show it--fails in school due to her lack of interest. She has a warm, inviting, understanding personality--but tends to get jealous easily.
Diet: Hunts in a secret area; when she is in a jealous rage, she will hunt people in large cities.
Special ability: She can tell the the age of which something/someone will die when coming into contact with it. However, her ability is like Alice, and will only be absolute when this object/person is on that path.  

Nekairu

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:53 pm

((OOC: I'll start this off, then?))

Bellmi stared around the cafeteria in despair. Her boyfriend had dumped her after she pulled the question the night before, and then vanished into the night leaving her to walk home. Even now, she scanned the room for any traces of him. He hadn't come to school after all.

"I thought he would have been the one, Bellmi," someone said. Bellmi whisked her head around to see a somewhat familiar face. Someone from her gym class. She forgot his name.

"Thanks," Bellmi answered, struggling for the right words. "Yeah, I did too... buddy."

The boy smiled and raised his hand as if to say goodbye. He disappeared into a crowd of hungry classmates shortly after catching sight of some girl. Bellmi looked out the window to see a darkening sky. It would storm today.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:27 pm
Oh, I love your idea! heart

Could you please not start roleplaying until other players have had a chance to join though?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Nekairu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 pm

Oh, I see where you're coming from. So I'll put it off until some more people join. smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 pm

*Images for the layout coming soon

Nekairu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:35 pm
I've got my character all made up! I just have to wait until tomorrow, when I'm actually on my own computer, and I can post it up!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:42 pm
ADDED TO ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2007

Name: Callax Victoria Yort (Cally)
Real Age: 60, appears 15
Race: Medusa
Description: A special type of gorgon named after the infamous Medusa of Greek mythology. Cally has long flowing hair that is not made up of snakes, but its black colour with a reddish tint is reminiscent of snakeskin. Fairly tall and agile, Cally likes to compete in sports. Because she does not have added athletic abilities like vampires she can get away with entering into competitions, and is well-known in her hometown for prowess in tennis. She’s moved to Forks after falling out with her parents, and hopes to continue her training here.
Personality: Warm, outgoing, is very touchy-feely, fiercely loyal
Diet: Hunts animals, just like a vegetarian vampire. She’s prone to sudden cravings, and is not picky about travelling far distances to find a creature with blood she likes.
Special ability: She can freeze people with her eyes – Cally can’t turn them into stone, but she might as well have, because they won’t be able to move at all until she lets them go.
Weakness: Cally can't always control her power. She's very sensitive in her eyes - it they're irritated, unlike a normal human it won't just bother her, she might immobilize everyone in close range.
Other: Cally isn't one of the original gorgons from ancient Greece. But her mother was a direct descendant from Medusa, which makes Cally one too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Nekairu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:04 am

Lovely profile, complex_ity_. smile You've been added to the OCs list. Hopefully there'll be more people, though >w<; I'm itching to roleplay.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:57 am
Name: Veronica
Real Age: 85
-Appears to be: 17
Race: Vampire
Description: Veronica is a loving and caring vampire. She tends to move from town to town every twenty years (or if she gets in trouble). Really ditzy, and hyper, but can be serious when the time comes down to it. Loves to have friends. Cannot wait to play baseball with other vampires like her (ss). Lives on her own, wishes she had a family to call her own. Very flirty!
Personality: Loving, outgoing, loyal
Diet: A vegetarian vampire (like the Cullens).
Special ability: Invisibility

User Image  

MyLittleDecoy16

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:57 pm
ooc:
Could I please be Alice and an original character?
Here's my original character's profile:

Name: Blake Jreisat
Real Age: 16
Age when converted: 16 (wasn't converted)
Race: Wizard
Description: Blake recently moved to Forks with his grandfather to train to become a better wizard. His grandfather is the only family he has left, his parents were killed by vampires when he was 12. Blake's grandfather tells him to try to understand that not all vampires are bad, but Blake only pretends to listen to him about that. The reason he is training to become a better wizard is because he wants to kill the vampire that murdered his parents, as well as any vampires that stand in his way. He doesn't participate in any sports, and he doesn't care how he does in school, even though he is pretty acidemically smart.
Personality: Quiet, only consentrates on his wizard training, nice towards the classmates that talk to him, but he only speaks in school when he is spoken to.
Diet: Normal human diet
Special ability: Can preform magic (wizards in this world don't use wands)
Picture:
User Image  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas