Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
What was your first .Hack? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  D:
  :D
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:07 pm
The books, anime, video games, manga? Did you read .Hack, play or watch first?
Mine was the anime. I watched SIGN on Cartoon Network a looooong time ago when it used to be on. I think that's how I kinda found out about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Ditto, I was almost hooked, but I was like 6 then. So, I barely remember it.  

NillyMakes

Timid Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shialu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:38 pm
I saw maybe one epsode of SIGN on cartoon network, but watching my brother play IMOQ (In that order) And got hooked. I've actually never played the games, he won't let me touch the Playstation, but I watched. And got really involved in the storly line.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:56 pm
yup, hack sign on cartoon network was the first  

Txukasa

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Mm, I bought Infection on a whim when it first came out. When I heard there was an anime, I taped it every Saturday (since I was usually busy) and got the first DVD for that Easter. I don't know why I was receiving a gift on Easter, but uh. XD Yeah. Went on from there.

Kinda sucked, though. For a few years I couldn't find anyone interested in it...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:58 pm
i cought a little bit of the anime on adult swim one knight and have been hooked ever sence  

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:05 pm
kiga55507
i cought a little bit of the anime on adult swim one knight and have been hooked ever sence

It was on Adult Swim? O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 am
I started out with SIGN, way back in 3rd/4th grade. After one episode, I was hooked. From there, I went on to the games and I've been addicted ever since.  

ChemHate

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 am
Sign was... sort of first. i wasn't really into it then but it wasn't until Legend of the Twilight came out in manga books that I got hooked onto .hack. From there, I watched the anime and started collecting dvd's.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:49 am
when i saw the frist ep of .hack//twilight when it first came out i was hooked ^_^  

Itachi_065

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:58 am
A long long time ago I watched a random episode of Sign at my friend's house. I remember the dying grunty, and BT saying to Sora, "Would you have preferred Mimiru?"

But I didn't get into .hack until I heard .hack//roots carried songs by Ali Project, watched that, played G.U, and got really hooked : D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:48 am
I was sucked into The World from the first episode of .hack//SIGN that aired on CN. After that came the first four games and Liminality, then the Legend of the Twilight manga, then the AI Buster novels and now I'm waiting for all of the GU games to be released before playing those. I want to watch Roots, but I missed it when it was on CN and I can't find the whole series online in Japanese or English. crying  

Eruravenne

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Karibbean_Bluu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:55 am
Long time ago, I started watching a few episodes of .hack//SIGN on Cartoon Network. (though the main reason I watched it was because of Macha, the AI. :3) Though after that I started playing Infection at my friend's house, and from then on... got hooked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:21 am
<3<3

I watched Sign when it was on cartoon network. Then I watched Legend of the twilight. Then the first set of games, then Roots, then GU.
<3 <3 <3

Icy Hearts

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100

MGCorey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:43 am
I started by watching .Hack//Sign, then Legend of the Twilight, then the video games, .Hack//Roots following soon after.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff