Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack needs to die? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karibbean_Bluu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 am
Alright, I'm a .hack fanatic like all of you here, so don't pin the blame on me if I post this. I just got really ticked when I saw this video and I thought I could rant with you all on why it SHOULDN'T die.

There's this show on G4 called X-PLAY who talks about games and gives them a score ranging 1-5. The main reason I watch it is because they make some pretty funny jokes on the show, making fun of or voting for particular games. I was disappointed when I saw this segment, because the .hack series are really good games. They actually gave the first 2 volumes of GU at least a 3 out of 5. I'm kind of pissed that they would say something like this.

.hack needs to die (COMPLETE BS)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:15 am
Wow, they really want to be funny this time. I would just ignore them. That's there opinion. So who cares what they say.  

-Blooming-artsit-

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:33 pm
i think they are the ones who need to die a slow painful death stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:20 pm
Kill All .Hack Hate rs  

EndranceThePKer

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:28 pm
Those ******** bastards. Who the hell are they speaking for when they say 'everyone'?

I can see their attempt at trying to be funny, they really need to kill that announcer guy, his voice is really stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:59 pm
OMG GAY  

Kite Azure

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:16 pm
Omg, omg, omg.

Complaining: Okay, so like, .hack isn't going to change the WHOLE story line, just so it wouldn't 'repeat itself.' Obviously, there are going to be battles, they can't change that really. They changed parts of the battling system, but it's not like they're going to make it turn-based with random battles, because that's not how "The World" is played. The story is actually really diverse than the first 4 games, like with the 8 phases, the waves, and the AIs and stuff. G.U, has to do with the 8 phases, but it's not like ALL about it. There's AIDA, and Ovan, and still stuff to happen in the third game, that are HUGE and different.

They were trying to make it funny though, but it kinda failed, like hardxcore.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Sauce-Kay

They were trying to make it funny though, but it kinda failed, like hardxcore.

Lol, I think the only funny about them was how much they sucked at trying to be funny and bash the game with their retarded nonsense. rofl

*stabs, stabs, stabs* Mwahaha!!! *stabs* Die x-play, die! twisted *stabs, stabs*

Ayre_Wolf

Atomu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:19 pm
You know what? All of the clips from .Hack they showed just made me wanna play it more. XD
And I do, really, really badly. Perhaps I'm not included in this "everyone" that they speak of, but I think I could play .Hack forever (if only I had my games back emo ).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:35 pm
that was really stupid, who in the hell doesnt like .hack. " everyone has moved on " not true!!! i can see there try to be funny but there not. X-paly need to die after what they said, plus i have the very first game and the first G.U. and the system is very different.X-play need to stop making lies about great games.  

Itachi_065

Jack2634

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:12 pm
X-play has seemed to have this thing against Rpgs for a while now, I don't know why they hate Rpgs so much, but they better get over it before whats left of their fans just ******** this." and turn it to something better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:52 pm
Well not everyone will like the samething but if its something they don't like they why bother with doing that in the first place. Sounds like they wanted attention and well they weren't very funny about it to me.  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm
i -Tenten-
Wow, they really want to be funny this time. I would just ignore them. That's there opinion. So who cares what they say.

Agreed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 pm
That guy has an annoying voice.
They tried to make that funny with the grunty thing. How sad.
I hate it how they were saying how it would be better to play an online game instead of playing G.U. and pretend you're in an online game. Most online games HAVE NO STORYLINE. G.U. does and it's creative.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:09 pm
I still wanna kill them!!!!! stressed stressed stressed  
@Home