Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Akatsuki Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntagonistToTheWorld

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:47 am
Welcome to the academy we are now hireing teachers and  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:49 am
This is a privet school for only the best ninja the lowest students must know at least chidori or rasengun  

AntagonistToTheWorld

Yasukage

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:06 pm
Oh thats awesome, I wanna join in too!!!! I'll apply to be a teacher!!!!! I'll use the same RP name I use for Negima High!!! Is that ok???  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:43 pm
Yoshiro Watanabe of Suna, at your service. I don't wish to be a teacher, merely a student. Specializes in Wind Style Jutsu. Knows Rasengan, weapon mastery jutsu, and Hyuuga clan jutsu. Became a rogue nin when the Kazekage's experiments became pathetic and desperate.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:44 pm
keal phar brother of milo phar asking for teacher position former sand ninja keal left to seek power wile milo left to seek fame uses glass and sand justu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:11 pm
Miyu, of Konoha, I know Chidori. Specializes in Water Jutsu and Genjutsu's. I'm is a sword's master. At the age of 15 after Uchiha Sasuke left the village, I thought that if they couldn't control a spoiled brat then why bother with the village. I would like to just be a student, I would never be a teacher.  

Cevadeva

BaoNa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:59 pm
Xaiyumi Kasagura, applying for student. Specialize in genjutsu art.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 am
sasuke uchiha here. applying for student. knows chidori and specializes in fire style jutsu. i also posses the sharingan.

User Image  

The_Last_Avenger

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:20 pm
hehe u dont like like a sasuke to me at all^^.....well Ive here...........i kno rasengan n chidori n im neither a uchiha or hyuuga or any of those famous clans.........im simply in the Rosa clan...........sealed in me to save the village when in desprate desprate need i carry the Water Angel........its not a demon like te sand spirit or nine tail fox.........but it still is as powerful ^_-...........im from the konaha village of course n kno all type of jutsu's........when im in need to use the power of the water angel in me i do........but that barely happens........like gaara n his sand.......i control water n specializees in water techiniques n jutsus...........my angels secret power lets me sometimes controln even use ke kai genkais such as shrigan n byakugan........the only thing its blue......my shrigan looks exactly like the reall thing but dark blue not red..............n my byakugan aint white its light blue.......well..........thats bout it for me sweatdrop ................n of course i can care less wat i am but i would like to be in a squad so if theres squads ill love to be a student........hehe thats me^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:14 am
Logen is my name, i dont know what i could tell you, im not a good teacher but im a good ninja, i know mostly things i have taught meself and what the third have Teached me! im open to be tested!  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:26 am
(....I do not know if I should join....)

Ichiraku Midori, the best damn ramen maker in the world!
...Or so it would seem *grins* I got more than a few aces up in the apron.
Woot, did I say too much? Yep, too much cool I have a hint of evil in me.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:32 am
(And by the way, Mobius the typo was corrected now so I can play freely!)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:43 am
Krusadin
(And by the way, Mobius the typo was corrected now so I can play freely!)

[yay's :3]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:26 am
(Wonder if we can start...)  

Krusadin

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:42 am
hehehehe.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash