Reply Naruto Guild
Man...American Business... *Spoilers?*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NachoDude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm
Okay, so we know Naruto has achieved Western fame, and of course, many business people have caught the franchise in it's sight. Of course, as business men, their primary concern is making money. And the same is in Japan. Though most of the time, in Japan, they realize they can make more money if they put quality into their product. Now, I know that most of the American games are just translations of the original, but the American ones seem so...Half-Assed. I mean, come on! They had to cut out so much from Uzumaki Chronicles that it didn't make any sense, and wasn't as fun. They also take us as fools, making all transformation characters as seperate characters altogether to a) add "content" and b) make it so 3 years old can understand. And as if UC wasn't bad enough, they're releasing it's sequel already! Do they not learn? So where does Sasuke go? "Training?" "Vacation?" When will the line be drawn? Now it's Narutimate Portable (I understand it's different but still) the 360 game looks like it'll be GOOD. Because the people working on it care about Naruto, they care about their fans, they know that it's not gonna appeal to non-Naruto fans, so they put content in it that would make FANS have fun! That's why I expect it to be the best-selling Naruto game EVER. Other business men should take this as an example, Japanese and American.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:46 pm
User Image

I don't care.
GG!!!!

User Image

Historical

NachoDude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:17 pm
I know we love Naruto, and we're going to buy the games regardless if they're good, but I just want something that makes me really feel like I'm in Naruto's shoes, living his life, being a ninja. I want the experience of feeling fireballs shoot past my teeth, of wind swirling in my hand, of controlling sand, and of delivering a bone shattering kick! I just wish people would not just make a Naruto game because it makes money!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:41 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9251643

Will defiantly be a great game.  

nintendonerd

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:46 am
From what I've read in GI some of the writters or something went to Japan to speak with Kishimoto, his staff, and some of the guys that make the games in Japan to give it an authentic feel.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:43 am
This is the reason why i dont watch or play anything in english thats naruto because they make it for kids. I mean... they killed the series by dubbing it and puting it on toonami (which is for kids) so they have to cut off all the good parts and in the games they cut off waaaay too much just like what you said. crying  

VinnyVinTin

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff