Kaylee
  Inara
  Simon
  Moonbrain... I mean River
  Book
View Results

Edme McCormic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:18 am
Can't say I have been a browncoat for as long as I would have liked, but that isn't the point.

If you are a browncoat come on in here and tell us all about your favorite episode, and character, and if you feel like it tell us why.

I will begin.

My favorite episode would have to be 'The Train Job' mainly because I love what Simon does to Jayne in that episode. It always makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch it. Of course I love all the episodes, and most all of the others match that one in awesomeness, that one still takes the cake for its "little angels".

My favorite character would have to be Jayne, I just love that man! Not really sure why I love him as much as I do, but I do, and that is all that really matters. Might be that he is a bad a** and funny, or the fact that he is just so damn sexy. Doesn't really matter I guess, cause in my mind no one is better than that two timing, double crossing, mama's boy, Jayne Cobb!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:30 pm
To pick a fav episode would be like chooseing which child a mother loved the most, but I can tell you who my fav charator is: Mel.

I just love a flowed human being, they have all the fun. Mel is the tuff guy with the kind heart, who is, well not always willing to help out people, but he will take care of his own.  

MorieDeia

Michiyo Ogawa

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:38 am
I love the show to death, but i will say that one that always comes to my mind with people ask which one is my fav it would have to be the one were there is Jayne Town  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:08 am
i can't even pick a favorite character
(either Mal, River or Book)

how am i to pick a favorite episode?  

mccullars

Jin Won

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:11 pm
Favorite character, Mal, hands down. Multi-layered, a man of his word and efficient mercenary ( for lack of better word.) Favorite episode? To me, they were all good, but if I had to get down to it, I liked Ariel, the end of the episode in which Mal would've let Jayne die for betrayal was awesome. Just awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 am
that was a good one  

mccullars

StarterForTen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am
Unfortunately, I am not a Brown Coat. I was not aware of its existence until too late, so I guess I'm a Beige Coat or something... But DAMN'IT! I wear that Beige Coat with pride!

I love every episode, but I have to say, I did enjoy Mr. Fillion out in the Desert... *cough*. The funniest scene for me has to be from the Train Job...

"Now this is all the money Niska gave us in advance. You give it back to him, tell him the job didn't work out. We're not thieves... Well, we are thieves, but... The point is, we're not taking what's his. We'll stay out of his way as best we can from here on in. You'll explain that's best for everyone, okay?"

"Keep the money. Use it to buy a funeral. It doesn't matter where you go, how far you fly, I will hunt you down and the last thing you see will be my blade."

*Booted into the Engine*

"Now. This is all the money Niska..."

My favorite character? I think its Shepherd Book, his character didn’t get a chance to be developed before the axe, so I’m always left wondering who he was... Or Wash, because he has Dinosaur Toys...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:13 pm
I've loved Wash from the beginning. But I fell in love with Jayne when he was brushing the whore's hair in Heart of Gold. I can't pick a fave episode. I love it all.

Just FYI for all of you. There are comic books continuing the series. Season 2 for Firefly and Season 8 for Buffy as well as Angel. Joss Wheton knows how to keep giving to his fans.

Vila113

Void Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:23 am
I loved all the characters, as they were all so rich and deep and worked so well together, but Malcolm definitely had to be my favorite.

Unfortunately, I also say I loved the Train Job a lot, even though every episode really was great.

Jayne's Town, anyone?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:57 pm
Cai Mac
Unfortunately, I am not a Brown Coat. I was not aware of its existence until too late, so I guess I'm a Beige Coat or something... But DAMN'IT! I wear that Beige Coat with pride!

I'm the same, My family watched "Serenity" first and found out about the series later. I'm not sure I have a favorite episode but I think in "safe" they go back in time and show the Tam's family, is one of the best. Probably just because the actor Zach Effron plays Simon. I like to rub that in his fan's faces 'cause they don't know about "Firefly". My favorite character has to be Kalie because she seems to be the cute "kitty" in the group, just like me and my friends. Oh, how many of you have seen the "Easter egg" when Jayne sings the Jayne's town song?  

booksquirrel

Ashe Bashe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:52 pm
My favorite character is definitely Inara. She's very sassy, sexy, and smart. I love her interactions with Mal.

I'm so in love with all of the episodes, but my two most favourite are "Out of Gas" and "Objects in Space". I loved the focus on River in the movie. Made me want to watch Sarah Connor Chronicles. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 am
lol

My favorite character is River, but I have to say that I absolutely love "War Stories." Sounds morbid, but I love the humor they keep, even under stress.

"...I think this is enough for one. Ah! And now you must--"
"Him."
"....."
"I'm sorry. You wanted me to choose, right? Would you like to finish?"

I laughed so hard. And then, of course, they had to end it with me rolling on the floor.

"Take me, sir. Take me hard."  

songsilence

Original Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OrangeKnight

1,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:38 pm
My favorite character is mose definitely, absolutely Kaylee! I love that this bubbly girl is the mechanic. Wash is 2nd. And my favorite episode is Out of Gas. Wow, that got me all emotional. Plus, Wash just looks so funny in a mustache.
The best thing about Firefly is the great one liners.
There are things in Serenity I would like to imagine never happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:14 pm
My all time favorite episode would be "Out of gas", thats the one where firefly runs out of gas, (Duh) and because of that theres no more oxygen. It's a great episode.  

luna_luv_manga

Apathetic Nonchalance

Omnipresent Glitch

8,475 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:13 am
I'd have to say my favorite episode was "Ariel," because we got to Simon in his element (or at least very much like it), which subsequently made me dub him my favorite character. A very close second, or tie depending on how I'm feeling at the moment, is Zoe... Because she's tough, has a dry humor, has a great relationship with her man, and soldiers on even after That Thing happens in Serenity.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games