Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
--[Aura's Quest]--!!!Christmas In July!!! **Giveaway** Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like My Avi?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Aurabelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 pm

Many of you may know me as holli. I've changed my name because of the constant critism I got for my other name. This thread has been moved to the chatterbox forum, if you still wish to visit Christmas In July, click here. Thankyou.

Give away::

Syaoran's Goggles
Turquoise Matte Floor Tile
Nurses Hat
House Fly
Yellow Ink
Gold Ink X2
Purple Daises X3
Yellow Butterfly X2
Red Dragonfly
Crumbled Paper Bag X2
White Carnation X2
Crumbled Newsprint X2
Pink Carnation
Yellow Daffodil X3
Pink Daffodil X3
Cicada X2
Grasshopper X2
Crumbled Red Construction Paper
Cricket
Firefly
Crumbled Zerox Paper Goldenrod
White Daises
Crumbled Newspaper
Crumbled Green Construction Paper

These Are Items I'm Questing

Donators

LuckyJayJay Donated 1,ooog
Lokioz Donated Green Paper Hat
Cessa_Baby Luna (Gaia Mom) Donated Cloud

People I've Donated To

Lokioz-mimzy

onewingedsouja- 4 Leaf Clover Pin and Black Ink

LuckyJayJay- Gracies Soccer Ball X 10, Gold Ink

dronze-Black Orchid Brooch X 2, Blood Drop Brooch, Island Girl Wig, Blue Ink X 3, Brown Beetle X 3, Cricket X 5, Firefly X 4, Old Crumbled Newspaper X 2, Red Butterfly X 4, Green Dragonfly X 4, Crumbled Red Construction Paper, Red Ink X 3, Purple Daises X 4, Sun Flower X 8, White Carnation X 3, White Daisies X 4, Yellow Daffodil X 2, Pink Daffodil X 6, Pink Carnation X 3, Red Beetle X 3, Crumpled Zerox Paper White, Red Dragonfly, Yellow Butterfly X 5, Cicada X 4, Grasshopper X 2, Crumbled Newsprint X 2, Crumbled Zerox Paper Goldenrod X 3, Crumbled Newspaper, Brown Ink X 2, Crumbled Blue Construction Paper, Crumbled Green Construction Paper X 2, Dirty Crumbled Newspaper, House Fly X 2, Yellow Ink X 1, Crumbled Zerox Paper Blue X 2, Grade F Fish Bait X 2, Green Paper Crown

PrincessRosieRose-Ebony Butterfly Terrycloth Tube-Top, Elegant Feathered Mask (Violet Pinions), Purple Medical Gloves, Blush Couture Boots, Pearl Hot Pants, Lilac Sparkle Empire Dress --[[Totaling over 15k]]--

All Donations I've Made Total Over 16.5K!Now I Need Help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Lotto

There Will Be 15 slots, each costing 50g. The prize will be 500g. I will make a 250 gold profit, which will go toward my quest fo rmy dream avi. To enter, send me a trade titled Lotto. Untitled trades will be taken as donations. I will only give refunds if the lotto is canceled. If your avitar matches the weekly theme, you may use your avitar instead of a tektek.

1.Ravenlady13
2.Ravenlady13

TekTek Contest

To enter the tektek contest, you must pay a 150g entry fee. The prize will be 1k. (1,ooo old) I will make a profit of 500g which will go towards my quest for my dream avi. There will be 10 spots. To enter, send me a trade titled Tektek Contest, with the 500g. Any untitled trades will be taken as doantions. Each Week There Will Be a Different Theme.

This Week's Theme: All One Color Avitars.
(The hair and eye color is an exception)

1.User ImageRavenlady13

Aurabelle

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm
I'll take anything you can spare for future lottery prizes im my quest thread...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Kool dream Avi! love the hair on it! Uh.... Mimzy possible to get?  

Lokioz

Aurabelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:05 pm
oh, i'm sorry I didn't see you, What do you want?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 pm
Lokioz
Kool dream Avi! love the hair on it! Uh.... Mimzy possible to get?

One Of the rules is to stay and chat before I get to know you, unless It's a Crew Member or Captain.  

Aurabelle

Lokioz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:08 pm
Ooooh excuse my manners i forgot to introduce myself so caught up on that Mimzy..... Lokioz here! If u get to check out my profile ull get a bit of me besides from that i love to play guitar here at my home in the NYC! Yah city aint so great but besides from that Skateboarding here is alright! And I love to be on Gaia the people here are kool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
dronze
I'll take anything you can spare for future lottery prizes im my quest thread...

What would you like? And Would this donation to your thread be going down on my account as a donation to the guild? Or just to you?  

Aurabelle

Aurabelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:11 pm
Lokioz
Ooooh excuse my manners i forgot to introduce myself so caught up on that Mimzy..... Lokioz here! If u get to check out my profile ull get a bit of me besides from that i love to play guitar here at my home in the NYC! Yah city aint so great but besides from that Skateboarding here is alright! And I love to be on Gaia the people here are kool

So, How long have you been on gaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:13 pm
I'm honestly not sure... cause i don't know what greater good the guild would benefit from you benevolentness towards me..... darn I guess me....  

Lokioz

Aurabelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:16 pm
Lokioz
I'm honestly not sure... cause i don't know what greater good the guild would benefit from you benevolentness towards me..... darn I guess me....

Oh, no I was talking to Dronze. Lol. He's One of the crew members.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 pm
I was wonderin if the four leaf clover pin and the black ink is still available for donating? ninja  

onewingedsouja

Aurabelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:20 pm
onewingedsouja
I was wonderin if the four leaf clover pin and the black ink is still available for donating? ninja

Your not following the rules, but I'm tired and I don't fell like talking, so I'll send the trade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:21 pm
lol oh ive been on Gaia for about a month now my Teacher got me hooked on it  

Lokioz

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:22 pm
HOlliSTER-HOTTiE-4-EVER
dronze

What would you like? And Would this donation to your thread be going down on my account as a donation to the guild? Or just to you?

Just to me... the lotto is to line my own pockets.  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff