Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:31 pm
---Main Characters---

User Image
Momo Adachi, In love with Toji since Jr. High, she tans easily and people assume she's a play girl [aka-"Ko-gal"], but she's not.

User Image
Tojigamori Kazuya [Toji for short], Shy, something of a loner. He's Momo's boyfriend. And also Sae's friend...or at least he thinks.

User Image
Sae Kashiwagi, She calls herself a "friend", but friendship shouldn't be so much trouble.

User Image
Okayasu Kairi [aka-"Kiley", and "Kairi/Kiley" is his family name], A good-looking Sophomore that has the hots for Momo. He was Momo's first kiss, not that Momo wanted it that way.

---[Chara. Summaries taken from beginning of Peach Girl volume 2]---

A helpful fact...The Japanese word for "peach" is "momo". biggrin  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:32 pm
-Also Reserved blaugh -  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:29 pm
OH GOD! I wanna see the anime~! I freaking love that manga! I just got the last one and I'm soooo happy! XD XD XD Okay, I'm like totally freaking out (in a good way) right now! Lookit me, I'm regressing into Valleygirlhood! blaugh YAY! YES! I heart this manga!

((PS: Sorries for not being around for a while! School and mock trial is slowing eating out my brains and some of my soul... and thus I've been distracted from the internet. Thank God for vacation!))  

Cruzle

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:33 pm
Cruzle
OH GOD! I wanna see the anime~! I freaking love that manga! I just got the last one and I'm soooo happy! XD XD XD Okay, I'm like totally freaking out (in a good way) right now! Lookit me, I'm regressing into Valleygirlhood! blaugh YAY! YES! I heart this manga!

((PS: Sorries for not being around for a while! School and mock trial is slowing eating out my brains and some of my soul... and thus I've been distracted from the internet. Thank God for vacation!))

I'm ecited too and I'll post everything I can, as soon as info starts being released.
I really wanna know the voice actors and what the character design will look like, especially for Momo. Momo had several diverse looks, so that why I'm so curious.
I read the last volume last night... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:06 am
OMG!!! Peach girl anime?!?!?!?! Uber awsome!!!! ::goes to check it out on site::  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:57 am
Misaki_Chii
OMG!!! Peach girl anime?!?!?!?! Uber awsome!!!! ::goes to check it out on site::

sad i haven't found any sites that have news or anything about the anime, 'cept for animenewsnetwork. But, like I said, I'll keep you guys posted as soon as something pops up. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:33 pm
Ooh, I wanna go see if I can find any pictures... ^_^

Oh my God, I'm going to print out billions of Kiley pictures and stick them on my binders! xd  

Cruzle

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:00 pm
Cruzle
Ooh, I wanna go see if I can find any pictures... ^_^

Oh my God, I'm going to print out billions of Kiley pictures and stick them on my binders! xd

xd I know, right?!? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:29 pm
PEACH GIRL! It's the greatest. whee Kiley's the best... I never heard of any anime.... stare do tell  

Kisashoma

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:43 pm
Kisashoma
PEACH GIRL! It's the greatest. whee Kiley's the best... I never heard of any anime.... stare do tell

The anime will premeir in Japan on the 8th (or something) of January '05.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:50 pm
O_o OMG AN ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably never get to see it either *major major major sigh* I love the manga but I have yet to read the 10th book, I think I am hesitating because I really don't want to come to the realization that it is actually over. I decided that I would read the entire series over each time that I get a new book, I am on Samurai Deeper Kyo right now and I am going to read Peach Girl next, I just really don't want the manga to be over, it is just too freaking good!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:41 pm
PsychoAce56
O_o OMG AN ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably never get to see it either *major major major sigh* I love the manga but I have yet to read the 10th book, I think I am hesitating because I really don't want to come to the realization that it is actually over. I decided that I would read the entire series over each time that I get a new book, I am on Samurai Deeper Kyo right now and I am going to read Peach Girl next, I just really don't want the manga to be over, it is just too freaking good!

I was quite happy with the ending.... heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:54 am
Ummmmkaaaay...I added chara summaries as of volume 2 of the manga because they didn't have any in volume 1. I was looking for the little author's notes about age, height, likes, dislikes, but I couldn't find any in the first three volumes, that's as far as I looked. I didn't bother going further. Maybe when I get the time.....Anywho! Countdown to when the first episode airs~
Uhhhhhhh~ 27 days? That's about it. >w<
I'm still checking almost everyday for a official TV Tokyo website, so we can see some character designs, but so far....no such luck. sad  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:18 pm
I wish I could read Japanese!!! I really hope that I will be able to see the anime!!! I still haven't read the ending, in fact I am not going to read the rest of the books because I really wanna read it now, I believe I shall go do that as soon as I am done posting.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff