Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's not Sanosuke's D:<
  Yes it is D:<
  damn right it isn't >.>
  this thread=wtf are you talking about
  whats this futae no kiwami you speak of?
  poll whore no kiwami!?
View Results

Neon Proxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:38 pm
I've been watching, I've -{been}- waiting, In the ~shadows~ for my_time
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*/The Rasmus/^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I was just going through some of the forums and was quite bothered *for no reason* at the fact that a LOT of people constantly call the Futae no Kiwami "Sano's" technique. Am I like the only person that has the decency to recognize the style as Anji's and not constantly call it Sano's? I mean it's understandable that Sano is really the only person that uses is a lot any more, but still...it just seems wrong to give Sano all the credit for a technuiqe that was never really his. People could at least call it "the" Futae no Kiwami and not "Sano's" Futae no Kiwami...just a though.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~/In the Shadows/=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
^I've^ been |searching|, I've ~been~ _living_, For tomorrows {all} my *life*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:55 am
Neon Proxy
I've been watching, I've -{been}- waiting, In the ~shadows~ for my_time
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*/The Rasmus/^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I was just going through some of the forums and was quite bothered *for no reason* at the fact that a LOT of people constantly call the Futae no Kiwami "Sano's" technique. Am I like the only person that has the decency to recognize the style as Anji's and not constantly call it Sano's? I mean it's understandable that Sano is really the only person that uses is a lot any more, but still...it just seems wrong to give Sano all the credit for a technuiqe that was never really his. People could at least call it "the" Futae no Kiwami and not "Sano's" Futae no Kiwami...just a though.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~/In the Shadows/=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
^I've^ been |searching|, I've ~been~ _living_, For tomorrows {all} my *life*

Dude, have you read the Jinchuu arc at all? in Volume 26, he invents his own Futae No Kiwami. His own Futae No Kiwami. Not a new way to do Anji's Futae no Kiwami. His own! it's like the Amakakeru ryu no hirameki. it's different for every user.  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Neon Proxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 am
Every {time} I bleed, ~there~ lies the reason -to- live...
===============~{The Final}~===============

The last time I read a kenshin manga was at least a year ago -_-

===============~{The Final}~=================
...And I (-discover-) words _becoming_ so vivid and bright.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:58 am
ok then. he invents a way to do it without destroying his hand.  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Empress_Tsubame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:59 pm
It's not Sano's technique, it's Anji's technique.
Mastery of three layers is Sano's technique.
Mastery of two layers is Anji's
There's a big difference.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:43 pm
that's what it was. thank you  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Empress_Tsubame

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:09 pm
Your welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:25 am
Mastery of Three Layers: Sano puts his left hand on top of his right in order to reduce the amount of impact on his right hand. Not as effective as the Mastery of Two Layers, but it doesn't destroy his right hand.  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

darkangel Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:45 am
thinking of this.................I just realized the last time I saw the anime Ruroni Kenshin was 2 or 3 years ago.................thanks for bring back some memorize.......................  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:47 am
......................... twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted ..........................  

darkangel Z

KawaiiBlue2003

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:17 pm
Pretty much what everyone else said was true. Sano excelled Anji's technique and made it his own. While he never actually said it was only his Kenshin made it a point to say he made it his own...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 pm
KawaiiBlue2003
Pretty much what everyone else said was true. Sano excelled Anji's technique and made it his own. While he never actually said it was only his Kenshin made it a point to say he made it his own...

Excellent point. While I think that the technique is Anji's, Sano does personalize it after he figures it out.  

Ladieburd

6,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:12 pm
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

When a fighting or sword style is passed from master to student, the style becomes the student's as much as the master's upon completion. Saying the Futae no Kiwami isn't Sano's as much as it is Anji's is like saying that Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu isn't Kenshin's as much as it is Hiko's. Mastery is mastery, pure and simple. Once you are the master of a technique, it as much your as it was your teacher's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:24 pm
can we now put an end to this?  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

Ridley45

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:21 pm
didnt monk anji teach it to him?  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers