Reply Avatar Talk
Changing..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plaid_Panda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:54 pm
I have not been in the avatar talk as much and when I have I have not said a word.
From what I see it has been changing alot.
I have seen new people come in and and say they are the new big the(or at least act like it)

do you agree it has changed?
if so how has it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
I joined AT right when it was first starting actually and a while after and then left. I went in a bit after leaving and thinking it was changing. Yet really it changed the entire time I was there too.. just it isn't as noticable when you see it all happen.

So yes that AT has changed.. it is really always changed. New people come it, old people leave, new trends get started, and so on.  

Padunka

Plaid_Panda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:30 pm
Padunka
I joined AT right when it was first starting actually and a while after and then left. I went in a bit after leaving and thinking it was changing. Yet really it changed the entire time I was there too.. just it isn't as noticable when you see it all happen.

So yes that AT has changed.. it is really always changed. New people come it, old people leave, new trends get started, and so on.

oh I have never thought of it like that, you are so right. It isn't as noticable when you see it all happen
3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:57 pm
Padunka pretty much summed up everything i was going to say XD

what you have to do is accept the change and just.. roll with it
rather than complain about how everything is changing. because it's always going to be changing.

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

[Cardamom]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:43 am

Of course there isn't much to do about AT changing, but it's sad to go there and not recognize anyone there anymore. I was on all the time before and then last year in July I moved to my own place and I still haven't bought a computer so I'm online maybe twice a month nowadays, and I actually avoid the AT since it just makes me a bit down. Before I could post in any thread and just hangout with people I knew, but now I really have to look for those I know. I guess I have myself to blame.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:10 pm
The new people suck! Just kidding, don't kill me. <3

Fresh Like Poop

Oterua

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 pm
I felt like wasn't part of the AT for a long time since I never posted, but now I go more often. It's fun making new avatars, and you don't need a million DI's to look cool. I normally don't use DI's, but my favorite is Gift of the Goddess :3 And, yes the AT changed a lot, but style on Gaia change just like it does in real lfe. You just have to go with the flow... '-'  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games