Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
siblings you realized you had?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:45 pm
I never realized how much I was this kids older sibling.
she's an only child,and eleven.
I've known her for about a yr.
and I dont have a younger sister..
and my older sister basicly abandoned me..
so I kinda know what its like to be an only child.
well..
I've been taking care of her from the start.
and I havent realized it till now.
since shes moving in like the next ten minutes to FL.
damn kid.
I'm gonna miss her.
usually its me leaving..
I'm not used to people leaving.
besides my military friends like me.

discus:
new siblings of not blood or marriage.
kids that look up to you..
think you have any?
without realizing it?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:49 am
My friend had a son when she was 15. I was 13 at the time (and she tried to pin it on me, which is total bullshit and we can prove it whenever she lets me get some blood out of him) and really wasn't all that interested in him. I don't find babies all that cute or interesting, to be honest.

However, once he could walk she charged me with teaching him English. It was an underhanded way of telling me to babysit him.

Now that he's five he is my best friend in the whole world. I've passed off everything I know to him. He's the only one who will chase a rabbit through the woods with me. We spend hours rolling down hills and causing his mother grief.

Which is probably why he calls me Papa Zeek. Aside from her brother, who is a total d**k and never around (he doesn't like me nor him because we're not Russian) I'm the only man in his life.

It's cool and all, but I'm seriously not his father. Serious.

I miss him. She took him to meet his grandpa and everything back in Russia. sad

The Mighty Z-Rex

EtoilexShizumaxHanazono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:01 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
My friend had a son when she was 15. I was 13 at the time (and she tried to pin it on me, which is total bullshit and we can prove it whenever she lets me get some blood out of him) and really wasn't all that interested in him. I don't find babies all that cute or interesting, to be honest.

However, once he could walk she charged me with teaching him English. It was an underhanded way of telling me to babysit him.

Now that he's five he is my best friend in the whole world. I've passed off everything I know to him. He's the only one who will chase a rabbit through the woods with me. We spend hours rolling down hills and causing his mother grief.

Which is probably why he calls me Papa Zeek. Aside from her brother, who is a total d**k and never around (he doesn't like me nor him because we're not Russian) I'm the only man in his life.

aww.
yeah a friend of mine just had her kid at 15.
she had a son also.
she makes me babysitt all the time.
I'm not really one for babies either.
the messes and smells arent my thing.
but the idea of this human being not being able to judge you,or care what your name is. or what you wear. how you talk.. is kinda nice. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:21 pm
EtoilexShizumaxHanazono
The Mighty Z-Rex

aww.
yeah a friend of mine just had her kid at 15.
she had a son also.
she makes me babysitt all the time.
I'm not really one for babies either.
the messes and smells arent my thing.
but the idea of this human being not being able to judge you,or care what your name is. or what you wear. how you talk.. is kinda nice. sweatdrop

Oh, I changed his diaper maybe six times his entire life.
Unless I could smell it he could sit in it.

Seriously, the first time she showed me how to change a diaper he had Diarrhea IN HIS DIAPER.
If you want some s**t to convince you NOT to do something it's diarrhea.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff