Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x.___________Introduction Board Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

Sir Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:58 pm
User Image

~ Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself. You can say whatever you like here, but try to tell us a bit about yourself mostly and how you were to come across this guild. You can chat with people here too, but keep that to a minimum. That means don't take up ten pages talking about the weather. xD I will have a spam section in the subforums where you can do that if you wish to.

You can use my introduction format or your own, whichever you are more comfortable with.

Name: Yaeka-Sama
Birthday: March 3rd
Likes: Music, Video Games, Computers, Movies, Going to school, Driving, Reading, Drawing, Writing fanfiction, and Hanging with vest friends
Dislikes: Screamers, Bees, Spiders, Thunder Storms, The Dark (I keep my room lit up all the time), and Horror Movies.
Favorite shows: Yuugiou, Princess TuTu, Spiral, Yuugiou Genex, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Dragonball Z, Gravitation, Full Metal Alchemist, Case Closed, Furuba, Family Guy, Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Drake and Josh, CSI, and Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Nickleback, Three Days Grace, Gorillaz, Led Zeppelin, STYX, Disturbed, Smash Mouth, ACDC, and Rammstein
Favorite Colour: Purple (Any shade) and Orange
Favorite Food(s): Tacos, anything Mexican, Italian, or Seafood
Favorite Drink(s): Orange Soda
Other info wish to share: I am a BIG fan of Death Note.

If something in this format you wish to share with us all that I didn't show up here, go ahead and share it. If there is something you wish to not tell everyone, like your age or birthday, then that is fine as well. Just place N/A for your answer if you feel uneasy with giving an answer. Privacy is understandable! ~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:09 pm
Name: Hypnotique~! You can call me Hypno for short! ;P
Likes: Anime, manga, writing, reading, attempting to draw, fanfiction, fanart, avi art, Gaia!, roleplaying, yaoi!... etc.
Favorite Colour: Pink and blue
Favorite Food(s): anything sweet.
Favorite Drink(s): Coffee ^-^
Other info wish to share: I am a BIG fan of Death Note as well ^o^

L a w l i-P0P

ichigoberrychan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:11 pm
Name: Ichigo
Birthday: February 24
Likes: My friends, Neopets, Death Note, manga, shopping, music, J-rock, Antic Cafe.
Favorite shows: Spongebob and Bridezillas. xD
Favorite Music Groups: Antic Cafe!
Favorite Colour: Blue.
Favorite Food(s): Cereal and ice cream.
Favorite Drink(s): Coke.
Other info wish to share: OMG me too! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 pm
Uhm...uhm...

I dunno what to write.

Name: Catnip ;}P
Birthday: January 5th
Likes: Death Note, Yugioh, Ouran High School Host Club, a few other animes, Gaia, yaoi, drawing, and some other crap.
Dislikes: Alot of stuff.
Favorite Colour: Pink, blue, purple
Favorite Drink(s): Grape soda
Other info wish to share: Uhm... uhm... not really.  

Princess Catnip

The Moustache Mon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:16 pm
Name: Princess Vicky
Birthday: April 22
Likes: pizza, food, junk food, manga, yaio, One piece, random anime, japanese drama, internet, gaia.
Dislikes: onions, leeks, and spiders
Favorite shows: One Piece, smallville, Mind of Mencia
Other info wish to share: I am a BIG fan of One Piece ^.^ Still on my to do list to watch Death Note >.>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:34 pm
Name: Kiddie
Birthday: September 6th
Likes: drawing, manga, anime, music, funky/spooky clothes, The Lord of the Rings, Stephen King, stuffed animals and rats. heart
Dislikes: beggars, my brother, heights, pain, needles
Favorite shows: Scrubs, Whose Line, Friends, The Simpsons, Colbert Report, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
Favorite Music Groups: the Alkaline Trio, the Dresden Dolls, AFI, Anberlin, Bayside, Billy Joel, L'arc~en~Ciel, Asian Kung Fu Generation, XJapan, The Faint, Lovedrug, Malice Mizer, The Matches, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Misfits, Modest Mouse, Motion City Soundtrack, Mucc, Nightmare of You, PlayRadiopPlay!, Plastic Tree, The Pillows (Sad Sad Kiddie is actually a song by the Pillows. ;D), Queen, Tsunami Bomb & The Birthday Massacre.
Favorite Colour: purple, red, black, lime
Favorite Food(s): pizza, taco bell, fish
Favorite Drink(s): Cherry Coke, green tea, coffee
Other info wish to share: I do the art for this guild. :B order from meee, you know you wanna. ;D also, I <3 death note as well.

Sad_Sad_Kiddie

rin2094

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Name: Rin-chan or Mandy
Likes: Anime, Manga, Music, video games, my computer, TV, reading, singing, food, people, sleeping, and being with people I love! heart
Dislikes: Mean people, when my computer doesn't work, things that don't work, and a variety of other things...
Favorite Bands: Linkin Park, Flyleaf, Gazette, Kagrra, Panic! at the Disco, the Killers, various anime bands, YUI, Alicia Keys, various pop music, and other bands I can't think of off the top of my head...

Other things I wanna mention: I'm a sorta annoying person as I've been told, but I can be a nice person, just give me some time. ^^; sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:19 pm
Name: You can call me either Meep or Virginia [Virginia is my real name, and I wuve it so]. But, you could call me Muffin for all I cared! xd
Birthday: January 23
Likes: Writing [I'm writing a book right now.], art [Usually draw dragons and peoples.], swimming [I'm a fishy], TV [I'm a TV addict], Internet [Internet addict as well], and a bunch of other stuffs!
Dislikes: Suspense, tight spaces, mean people, Charter, art stealers, and other stuffs.
Favorite Shows: Anything on Adult Swim [xD], South Park, Whose Line is it Anyways?, The Soup, Mind Freak, and a whole bunch of other shows!
Favorite Music Groups: Nickleback, DMB, Fall Out Boy, Aly & AJ, Shara MaLachlen, Kelly Clarkson, Mat Kearney, and [you saw this coming] a lot of others!
Favorite Colour: Black, Purple, Blue, and Green!
Favorite Food(s): I pretty much like all kinds of foods! I'm a foodie.
Favorite Drink(s): Strawberry & Rasberry Lemonaid, Apple Juice, and milk.
Other info wish to share: W00T! Go Death Note! ^w^ Also, I'm a generally bubbly person.  

TwiShi

Dapper Dabbler

Shadow_Hexis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Name: Call me Kei or Keiera
Birthday: October 10
Likes: Reading(especially fantasy and fiction), writing(future author), watching ants(I know it's weird), Internet, butterflies, T.V, video games, and some other stuff.
Dislikes: Bees and any bug that flies in my face, school, and lectures.
Favorite Shows: Naruto, CSI, Blood Plus, Bleach, anything on Discovey Channel, and One Piece.
Favorite Music Groups: My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Panic!at the Disco, and Fall Out Boy.
Favorite Colors: Purple, Blue, and Red.
Favorite Foods: Pizza, Hamburgers, Macaroni-n-Cheese, and Sweet Potato Pie.
Favorite Drinks: Any kind of soda, tea, apple juice, and chocolate milk.
Other info: I'm really nice and like to make friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:39 pm
Name: Kasia or call me Sweet or [.Sweet.Serenity.]
Birthday: August 4th
Dislikes: Bees, Spiders, Thunder Storms, and Horror Movies.
Favorite shows: Don't watch t.v anymore but I used to watch Friends and watch all CSI's?
Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Nickleback, Three Days Grace, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Augilera, Hilary Duff and alot more.
Favorite Colour: Purple and Pink
Favorite Food(s): Chocolate *drools* and ice-cream
Favorite Drink(s): Pepsi

Other Info: Like I said don't watch t.v so don't watch any anime what so ever. And i'm pretty nice mrgreen  

Justi Melody

Estellie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:28 pm
Look at me, I'm so non-conformist.

I'm Estell. Or Azzy. Whichever you prefer. I'm 17. I enjoy...Harry Potter. =o And Bleach. & the nice old un-dubbed One Piece. Haha. And Hellsing. <3<3 Mmm bloody and gorey. Yay.

But that all made me sound like a nerd. D: I'm not, really. I'm into rock music and metal. But I /really/ like ska. I'd like to go to Japan, sure, but not as much as I'd like to go to Europe. I'm not one of those kids that think I'm so damn cool just because I know what "kawaii" means and I most definitely don't use it in every day speech. In fact...I never say it. It's cute or it's nothing. >O

I make a lot of faces when I type. Like, not with my actual face... I make faces like this: =O and >D and =D and xD

Mmmhmmm.

I like sunglasses. Like aviators and some similar to that. I really like the ones that reflect like a mirror. They're fancy-smancy.

Having watched a lot of British films lately, I've kind of been using "bloody" and "bloody hell" and "bollocks" a lot. =( Shame, shame. Oh, and I speak a little French. <3 I took it for two years. But I've taken three levels of it.

I'll be a senior in August. I just got my license. My birthday is May 30th. I'm into photography.

I love to write. Roleplay is what I mostly do. But it's a form of writing. <3

The end. =D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:47 pm
Name: Suki, or Lilly, or Peaches
Birthday: October 6
Dislikes: Bugs, annoying people (sorry parents), and AP classes
Favorite Shows: Naruto, CSI, Mind of Mencia, Bleach, Inuyasha, One Piece, Dave Chappelle Show, and etc ^^
Favorite Music Groups: My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Panic!at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and others
Favorite Colors: Black, Blue, Pink and Red.
Favorite Foods: Macaroni-n-Cheese, Chinese Food, fried chicken, and peach cobbler
Favorite Drinks: Monster and Starbucks
Other info: I'm lovable, you'll find out why!

dead account89

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

BlackOmen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:52 pm
Name: BlackOmen or Omen
Birthday: August 26
Likes: Music, manga, anime, nature, Pandas, clothes, languages,
cereal.
Dislikes: Racists, apathetic people, mean people, me.
Favorite Shows: Ouran High School Host Club
Favorite Music: Don't get me started! X.X
Favorite colors: Brown, Black, Purple, TEAL!
Favorite Drinks: Tamarindo, lemonade, water.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:20 pm
Name: bara_chan but you guys can call me bara...
Birthday: Feb.21
Likes: music ,friends ,art , anime(some),games(some) ,movies ,Gaia ^.^ ,small thing that r cute , me
Dislikes:mean peoples ,killing Earth T.T ,wasting power , not me (yay im loved lol)

Favorite Music Groups:all (im an alternitive)[means i like all music]
Favorite Color: red
black and white^.^ yay

Bara_cha

Dr. Acula

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:17 pm
Name: Doc works for me.
Birthday: February 18
Likes: My friends, Neopets, Death Note, manga, shopping, music, J-rock, Antic Cafe.
Favorite shows: Heroes, Robot Chicken, Family Guy
Favorite Music Groups: Flogging Molly, and most any broadway musical
Favorite Colour: dont know. Changes every few years.
Favorite Food(s): Pizza, meat, Recees Pieces
Favorite Drink(s): Lemonade, with lots of lemon
Other info wish to share: i dont know?  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out