Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:59 pm
Um... just had an idea and all...
This is a place to post a request for someone to do... for example.

"Can someone help me find some good Naruto images?"

The one who posted that can put a reward or not...
And it's up to a person to decide whether or not to take that mission, or leave it to another person to do the mission...

Um... so... yea... I'll make a lil application form you can use to post your requests/missions.

Name:
Mission/Request Type:
Mission Description:
Reward:
Number of those who can apply:
How soon you need it, how long it's avaible:

Um... yea... ^^; This is just an idea... oh, and please give suggestions on how I should re-edit this post cause my head isn't working that well right now...

Due to that I'm barely able to use the comp(School is EVIL!), I'm just gonna leave this list here. There are a lot of others who made request on the other pages... so just check that... ^^;;
~List of people who made requests~
Izchi- Page 1;Zrana- Page 1
Sylfer- Page 1;None yet
Reprieve- Page 1; Slyfer- Page 1, slot, slot
Zipchan- Page 1;None yet
Shinimegam- Page 1;None yet
Xerick- Page 2; ZaqweX- Page 2, 8/12 complete
Kibaso- Page 2;None yet

"Name- Page of the request;Page of the requests completion/info/item/person's post of it done."

Complete= 3nodding

Edited 1/23  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:03 pm
Name: Izchi
Mission/Request Type: FanArt
Mission Description: Um... looking for fanart done by 'you' about Rock Lee... Edit: If there's no true attempt, NO REWARD!
Reward: It depends on how well, but... if it's an attempt, then min: 50g
Number of those who can apply: As many as needed.
How soon you need it, how long it's avaible: Whenever...  

Izchi
Crew

b l i t z k r i e g

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:18 pm
You want Rock Lee fanart? Muahahaha! That asks for a stick figure xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:24 pm
Great idea Izchi! I think I'll set up a request!  

Reprieve
Captain

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:46 pm
Reprieve
Great idea Izchi! I think I'll set up a request!

Thank you for the compliment! *Bows* I feel special now. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:48 pm
Name: Sylfer
Mission/Request Type: treasure hunt
Mission Description: I require a pictuer of Rick James(him, not chapelle) with his back turned, I have my reasons >>
Reward: 300 gold
Number of those who can apply: Any, but first to get it gets reward
How soon you need it, how long it's avaible: Pish however long it takes to find!  

Analog Boy
Crew

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:09 pm
crying Gaia just ate my request that I wrote earlier.

Name: Reprieve

Mission/Request Type: Anbu Kakashi Picture

Mission Description: Please find me a cool picture of Kakashi in his Anbu outfit. I've seen some before but I know I haven't seen them all, lol. Although if you have a .gif of it, I'll be really happy. 3nodding It doesn't matter where you find it, I'll be holding it captive in my photobucket account so you don't have to worry about me posting it all over the internet. Only send me 1 picture though, quality over quanity. wink

Reward: Hm... depends on the picture, but it'll be a minimum of 50g, unless it's really really bad...

Number of those who can apply: Just 1 more person. Please pm me to make sure the job is still open before you pm me the pictures.

How soon you need it, how long it's avaible: Before August 2nd please.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:33 pm
Reprieve
crying Gaia just ate my request that I wrote earlier.

Name: Reprieve

Mission/Request Type: Anbu Kakashi Picture

Mission Description: Please find me a cool picture of Kakashi in his Anbu outfit. I've seen some before but I know I haven't seen them all, lol. Although if you have a .gif of it, I'll be really happy. 3nodding It doesn't matter where you find it, I'll be holding it captive in my photobucket account so you don't have to worry about me posting it all over the internet. Only send me 1 picture though, quality over quanity. wink

Reward: Hm... depends on the picture, but it'll be a minimum of 50g, unless it's really really bad...

Number of those who can apply: 3 people. Please pm me to make sure the job is still open before you pm me the pictures.

How soon you need it, how long it's avaible: Before August 2nd please.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hows that?  

Analog Boy
Crew

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:37 pm
Kakashi looks good without his mask on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:15 pm
Sylfer
hows that?

More than one but I like them. The second on is my favorite. biggrin Well, lemme go send you the gold, lol.  

Reprieve
Captain

Zipchan

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:54 pm
Spiffy idea! ^o^

Name: Zipchan
Mission/Request Type: Art
Mission Description: I have 3 Naruto fancharacters that I want drawn. You'll have to PM me for pictures/descriptions and the like.
Reward: Depends on the finished product. xd I pay well, though, so no frets.
Number of those who can apply: One per character, or, if someone is bold enough, one to draw all three. O_O
How soon you need it, how long it's avaible: It's available until it's finished.

^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:16 pm
Izchi
Name: Izchi
Mission/Request Type: FanArt
Mission Description: Um... looking for fanart done by 'you' about Rock Lee... Edit: If there's no true attempt, NO REWARD!
Reward: It depends on how well, but... if it's an attempt, then min: 50g
Number of those who can apply: As many as needed.
How soon you need it, how long it's avaible: Whenever...

User Image

the full original unedited version  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:01 am
Name: Shinimegami
Mission/Request Type: Art
Mission Description: I've been looking for a good pic of the narutosilouette with the fox tails from the first ending (wind)
Reward: 200g
Number of those who can apply: I just need one good one
How soon you need it, how long it's avaible: til I get what I want  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:25 pm
i think that this guild should go farther for missions. try javascript. theres one DBZ site where they actually have a Java type game with little characters and you can do quests and stuff. maybe the guys from the programming guild can help. that would be really cool. check it out! i havent been there for awhile but it was pretty cool.

rpg.naget.com  

Storgg Sutrson

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:28 pm
Uchiha_Naruto
i think that this guild should go farther for missions. try javascript. theres one DBZ site where they actually have a Java type game with little characters and you can do quests and stuff. maybe the guys from the programming guild can help. that would be really cool. check it out! i havent been there for awhile but it was pretty cool.

rpg.naget.com

Uh... ^^; I'm no javascript programmer person... and these missions are given out by real people and so forth.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff