Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wonderful nonsense

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:10 am
I'm sure I'm not the biggest fan here, but some obsessive things I do are:

A) I have the books nicely displayed on a shelf that only has my favorite books of all time (there aren't that many of them)
B) I've read each multiple times.. lost count
C) I relate real life situations to Twilight. Not just once in a while, but constantly. It's actually gotten kind of annoying.
D) When I'm supposed to be concentrating or listening or doing something important I find myself thinking about Twilight. I got distracted while watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix because something in there reminded me of Twilight.
E) If you get me started talking about, it is extremely difficult to get me to stop.  

Ayllin

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 am
i am obssed i think about it all day long and it only takes me one day to read the books i become obssesive and cant stop rereading it i have also read it so many times i have lost count and i was so excited about the twilight movie i called all my friends and we already have plans to go } if they still make it } i went into deppresion when i heard it was canceld abut was happy when theysaid it might be made. and i must finish by asking one ? can there ever be a guy like edward????? bella & edward forever?????? { forget jacob who needs him }  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games