Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
can you have more then 8 sims on one lot that you control

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your favorite expansion
  nightlife
  university
  open for business
  pets
  seasons
View Results

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:31 pm
because on one of my house i have 2 adults, 1 teen, 1 child, 3 toddlers, 1 baby, and 1 dog and also if you have 8 people can you still have babies  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm
Whoa! eek I got no idea about that. Max I have is 6. sweatdrop Sorry.  

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:48 am
well on one lot i have 9 sims but most of them are babies and i used cheats for twns and ended up with more then i bargend for  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:26 pm
usually 4 is the limit, maybe 5 but one has to be a pet. lol  

Hellomom593

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 pm
User Image User ImageYes you can! My main family I actually do play with have about 14-ish people living in the home including 3 pets. Big family. You can not invite someone to live with you if you are past the 8 max limit (unless you have the cheat) but if you keep having kids then yes you can have more than at on the lot at the same time. ... though I can be hectic at times. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:10 pm
Shiver`
User Image User ImageYes you can! My main family I actually do play with have about 14-ish people living in the home including 3 pets. Big family. You can not invite someone to live with you if you are past the 8 max limit (unless you have the cheat) but if you keep having kids then yes you can have more than at on the lot at the same time. ... though I can be hectic at times. sweatdrop

thanks i like having a challenge  

specialturtle101

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:00 am
Without cheats you can have a max of 8 sims and 6 pets.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:11 pm
i dont think you can have more then 8 people without cheating  

bighairy dog

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:42 am
ive got a house in a universety lot that has 31 sims under my controle and a house on a normal lot with1 sime and about 20 or so pets but I DO use cheats....in one lot were I had 20 sims under my controle and I invited over 20 more sims the game crashed.

keep in mind these numbers were reached by ADDING to a family of 8 threw child birth, pet adoption and variouse cheatings. in Sims 1 I made a family threw cheating that exseeded 8 by atleast twice and I lost controle of the sims even thogh they were counted as family members and I crashed the game when ever I tried to enter that lot after exiting, so I had to marry off family members. in sims 1 to pass 8 family members you have to use a custem item called "buyable babby" and to marry off children you need a hacked door to transform children in to addults.

in sims 2 I used a cobination of instant love and whoo hooing and instant pregnacey hacks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:31 am
kaykeyser
ive got a house in a universety lot that has 31 sims under my controle and a house on a normal lot with1 sime and about 20 or so pets but I DO use cheats....in one lot were I had 20 sims under my controle and I invited over 20 more sims the game crashed.

keep in mind these numbers were reached by ADDING to a family of 8 threw child birth, pet adoption and variouse cheatings. in Sims 1 I made a family threw cheating that exseeded 8 by atleast twice and I lost controle of the sims even thogh they were counted as family members and I crashed the game when ever I tried to enter that lot after exiting, so I had to marry off family members. in sims 1 to pass 8 family members you have to use a custem item called "buyable babby" and to marry off children you need a hacked door to transform children in to addults.

in sims 2 I used a cobination of instant love and whoo hooing and instant pregnacey hacks.

I remember the buyable baby and the white flamingo.

I tend to stay away from large families though. It slows down my computer and it's hard to keep track of all of them...  

AngelKeeper2k1

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:36 pm
I just let people run amuck when I pass 16 members  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:51 am
how do you control them all? eek I'd like to know.  

mineowyn

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff