A really good vampire book Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitten of dreams13

Timid Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:42 pm
The book is called "Vampire Seduction" and the sequel is called "The Vampire Secrets." really good but it is also a romance novel so it would be recommended for 18 years and older.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:47 pm
yeah like anyone pays attention to age limits xd ...i might have read it already, give me a briefing to see if i remember xd  

Nakoruku

Eltheord

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:32 pm
i know a good book full of vampires and creeps that tells you what vampires are really like its called "Cirque Du Freak" read it or else and its not written in french. it has like 14 books read them! recomended for any body who likes vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm
now those i have heard of i just haven't had time to read them sweatdrop  

Nakoruku

deadlyposie

Fashionable Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:54 am
I've heard of "Cirque" before as well. I like to read Yasmine Galenorn's Sisters of the Moon. "Witchling" "Changeling" and "Darkling". One of the sisters is a newly turned vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:41 am
I enjoyed "Cirque" but my favorite series is by Laurell K. Hamilton. The "Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter" series. i'm trying to save up so i can buy the newest book "The Harlequin".

Of course the best vampire series is Anne Rice's "Vampire Chronicles". At least that's my opinion  

merger

Wicked_StarQueen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:01 pm
I've just finished Blue Bloods, and the 2nd one in the series Masquerade, has anyone here read them?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:09 pm
Well another good Vampire series is by Tanya Huff, the first in the series is Blood Ties. It's really good, and they've finally made a show based off the series, I just wonder how much they are going to stick to the plot lines of the books...  

Dracena

Sexy_Lag

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:46 pm
Cirque du Freak was a really good series. I loved it! Also, if you're more into the whole humor and romance vampire stuff, you should read the Undead and Unwed series. It is really good as well, but it is not recommended for younger readers lol
Another good vampire book is Fledgling by Octavia Butler. It is my favorite book. Technically the main character isn't a vampire, but her kind are very much like vampires. It's really cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:12 pm
Urochimaru
i know a good book full of vampires and creeps that tells you what vampires are really like its called "Cirque Du Freak" read it or else and its not written in french. it has like 14 books read them! recomended for any body who likes vampires.
my favorite series.
has anyone heard of Twilight, New moon, and Eclispse by stephanie meyer.  

XxXCrimson_NinjaXxX

x_shanay_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:18 am
Mayumi Yano
Urochimaru
my favorite series.
has anyone heard of Twilight, New moon, and Eclispse by stephanie meyer.

< 3333333
Those books are love~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:12 pm
I've read Stephanie Meyers The Bella Swan Serise (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse)
Another very good serise (and Defiantly not ment for anone not in high school!) Is the Sookie Stackhouse serise, the first book is called "Dead Until Dark"
Its a good suspenceful serise,
hmm.. I've read Blue Bloods i have yet to get the new one yet though...
i've heard Vampire Diaries, Think Water, Seven Tears into the Sea, and another one that starts off with the book called "Vampire Kisses" its kinda corny but a good quick read, not the best of them though...
I will admit Eclpise was fairly dsapointing at the end, there better be another before the one bout the first book through Edwards eyes, that would suck if that happened...
I haven;t read Circus Du Freak- i thought it didn;t look good but i might look into it now.  

unguluck

Loveless_Rapture

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:06 pm
My favorite book is the Vampire Huntress series by L.A. Banks. Recommend readers 18+. Not for little kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:18 am
Urochimaru
Truly, its great for all ages razz  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:54 am
Well you've heard it already Twilight and such...but what about Vampire Plauges, London 1850? Theres a second one iam sure Paris 1860? Its really good but you have to keep up theres alot of people involved and they all have distinct names and sych i got lost with the main character. The book also has its own variations of vampires so there might be some stuff diffrent.  
68: *Vampire Lounge Polls Hang Out*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff