Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Alright, what's going on here!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eriks Little Lotte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:25 pm
Does anyone here know anything about this?!?! I don't post regularly on here, so if this was already discused and i missed it, I'm sorry. I got this off wwww.Mugglenet.com and I was curious as to if anyone knew anything.

"The LA Times is reporting that the US Harry Potter publisher obtained a subpoena to learn the identity of a user who allegedly posted copies of Deathly Hallows on a California website.

Scholastic said in a court filing Monday that "materials hosted on Photobucket.com's system" contain materials that infringe copyrights owned by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books. Photobucket.com, a News Corp. unit, is a website for sharing photos and videos on social networks such as MySpace.

The subpoena was sent to Gaia Interactive Inc. in San Jose seeking the identity of a user on gaiaonline.com, a social network, according to the filing in San Francisco federal court.

Gaia complied with the subpoena, removed the material and temporarily banned the user from the site, said Gaia spokesman Bill Danon."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:53 pm
Eriks Little Lotte
Does anyone here know anything about this?!?! I don't post regularly on here, so if this was already discused and i missed it, I'm sorry. I got this off wwww.Mugglenet.com and I was curious as to if anyone knew anything.

"The LA Times is reporting that the US Harry Potter publisher obtained a subpoena to learn the identity of a user who allegedly posted copies of Deathly Hallows on a California website.

Scholastic said in a court filing Monday that "materials hosted on Photobucket.com's system" contain materials that infringe copyrights owned by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books. Photobucket.com, a News Corp. unit, is a website for sharing photos and videos on social networks such as MySpace.

The subpoena was sent to Gaia Interactive Inc. in San Jose seeking the identity of a user on gaiaonline.com, a social network, according to the filing in San Francisco federal court.

Gaia complied with the subpoena, removed the material and temporarily banned the user from the site, said Gaia spokesman Bill Danon."

i hope its not true because i read the "ending" he gave and i want to read it gr!  

Rand-Alth0r

Eriks Little Lotte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 pm
But who posted it!?!? That's what i don't know!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 am
I already have a topic on this, its here [This may or may not be of interest to you...]  

The_Violet_Insurrection

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff