Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Techniques
which will be brawls best characters and techniques why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sniperfodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:56 pm
I think they'll overbalance fox again because they've made him a stronger character in the other two games. They already told us he'll be able to shine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:29 pm
Solid Snake.

The only way they can justify placing him in a non-MGS game is to make him reek of power.

It not like im a MGS nut or anything >_>

Either that or Peach will shine again. Fox/Falco are givens, for me. Most of the programers for SSB are fans of the Starfox series of games, would seem to be the reason.

Honestly Id like to see Kirby / Jigglypuff made a little heavier. There not bad characters, move wise, but I feel that they are just too light. They can recover from most things, but get outright killed, at like 80-100%.

If that happens then I think they will become prety good.  

Azure Phoenix the Paladin

crusnik 09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:24 am
i think zelda's move set need some adjusting and she needs a little more durability but i doubt they changed her move set but her character is pretty decent since you can transform into sheik when your magic isn't helping  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:59 pm
I'm not sure who'll be the best (or one of the best), but ike has good chances of being top tier. To me, Mewtwo coulda have awesome powers, rise up to top tier and be a huge favorite if they'd just give him better moves and a nicer jump, along with a slighly faster run and even making him actually hover above the ground all the time.  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:01 pm
General Lea
I'm not sure who'll be the best (or one of the best), but ike has good chances of being top tier. To me, Mewtwo coulda have awesome powers, rise up to top tier and be a huge favorite if they'd just give him better moves and a nicer jump, along with a slighly faster run and even making him actually hover above the ground all the time.

...anything else?

"Mewtwo would totally be top tier is he had great attacks, a great comeback, was faster, was stronger, and was the best character in the game."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:04 pm
stare  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out