Submit

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:14 pm
i saw the new harry potter movie and want i saw blow my mind. a young snape was better then i pictured in my head.
User Image
i think he is hot. maybe its the whole dark, loner, bookworm type that just gets me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:00 pm
All i can say is that the whole "flashback/memory" sequence was way too short!  

Eriks Little Lotte

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:31 am
Young snape looks much more attractive than young James did which is like the complete opposity of how it was described in the book.
I also agree that it was entirely too short, you really learned nothing from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:48 am
Eriks Little Lotte

i know it was. I think myabe when the dvd comes out that the sequence will be longer because it was suppsoe to have lilly in there, but they didn't show her so i think the sequence will be longer in the deleted stuff. well i hope any way.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:09 am
He's still a f**  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:37 am
He looks sooooo much better. What happened? lol  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:22 pm
The point of that little memory sequence was to learn about the reason why snape hated potter and black and feed harry's emotions. At one point he wasn't too sure he was happy being told he was like his father because of what they did to snape and what seemed to be unprovoked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:36 pm
PNeoQueen
Eriks Little Lotte

i know it was. I think myabe when the dvd comes out that the sequence will be longer because it was suppsoe to have lilly in there, but they didn't show her so i think the sequence will be longer in the deleted stuff. well i hope any way.

I think they hired an actress to play her, but I could be wrong. sweatdrop How much would that suck to be hired to play Harry's mother in the movie and then not even getting shown?  

Eriks Little Lotte

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 pm
on mugglenet.com they said they hired someone to be lilly and you are right it would suck if we never get to see her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:30 pm
Quote:
Young snape looks much more attractive than young James did which is like the complete opposity of how it was described in the book.

I KNOW!!! James was......disgusting. What happened to him being this attractive popular person who looks almost EXACTLY like Harry?! He was ugly! And his hair was brown for godssakes!! They should have just used Harry and make a few adjustments...  

Hong_kai

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:24 pm
Hong_kai
Quote:

I KNOW!!! James was......disgusting. What happened to him being this attractive popular person who looks almost EXACTLY like Harry?! He was ugly! And his hair was brown for godssakes!! They should have just used Harry and make a few adjustments...

No, i think they used the same guy thats in harry's moving picture. i think they did pretty good. and when you think about it.
Harry's ugly too  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:01 pm
Cara_carne
Hong_kai
Quote:

No, i think they used the same guy thats in harry's moving picture. i think they did pretty good. and when you think about it.
Harry's ugly too

to me that should have used Dan to play james because then he would look the part.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 pm
kinda reminds me of murtagh from eragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 pm
He's totally hot, almost as hot as the old one xP goodness I love him... WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?!  

LoveSnivellus

Lionel Hutz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:38 pm
Rand-Alth0r
He's still a f**

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items