Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Wanna be a Moderator? All Moderators chosen..for now Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:35 am
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

Unlocked for reasons, AKA another topic to talk in.

We have chosen our 6 main Moderators, The Invincible 6, or something. The comanders of our Army, lol. Something like that.

It may open up again when the size of the guild grows.

Onicept - Konata
SamuraiHuynh - Sōjirō
0ceanBlue - Kagami
[Lou Lou] - Miyuki
Konata_Izumi_RP - Nanako Kuroi
Missus Pissy Britches - Akira Kogami

I have been looking around for awhile, and looking at the people who might be good for being Mods, they are people who are:

Up to Date, Well into Lucky Star, Understand most things said in the series and Manga AND can do something worthwhile and not be a Lazy-Mod.

Not being a Lazy-Mod means you: Talk to people, Do art or something, can answer questions, Being a general regular.

Btw, We might rank ourselves as well, so there might be a couple of Mods that get recruited, in a manner of Lucky Star Characters.

4 Most Powerful Mod Ranks (Not in any order, and are equal):

Konata Izumi
Kagami Hiiragi
Tsukasa Hiiragi
Miyuki Takara

2nd most powerful Ranks: (Again in no order)

Shiraishi Minoru
Akira Kogami
Yui Narumi
Nanako Kuroi
Sōjirō Izumi
Kanata Izumi

3rd Most Powerful:

Minami Iwasaki
Yutaka Kobayakawa

And I wrote out all that because I was bored, I like ranking systems and it would be cool to have a banner for each individual Moderator (Not all positions have to be filled).

But, as of yet, those Power ranks are not all that certain. It depends on your favorite character really.

So, ask away folks.

And if you don't ask, the people I like will probably be PMed.
...waiting for Episode 15 of Lucky Star now xP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 pm
Haha, although those two are at third, you'll find that they [and probably the two other characters that have yet to be revealed in the anime] could easily go up to either second or even above the second rank [but not as strong as the first four]. Right now, they've only had 1 episode, but they'll probably get more screen-time than the second-ranks.

I don't think I'd be a good moderator. I usually just skim through here once a day.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:37 pm
0ceanBlue
Haha, although those two are at third, you'll find that they [and probably the two other characters that have yet to be revealed in the anime] could easily go up to either second or even above the second rank [but not as strong as the first four]. Right now, they've only had 1 episode, but they'll probably get more screen-time than the second-ranks.

I don't think I'd be a good moderator. I usually just skim through here once a day.
User Image

I skim through twice a day, lol. That is why all my posts are so close. But you are right, but I did end up saying it depends on your favorite character too.

^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:32 pm
i am moderator in two other guilds, and i do seem to do a good job. no one has complained, the guild owners seem happy.
i'd like to be a moderator, i think i can do well.  

aughgh
Crew

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:35 pm
I finally got around to getting those pictures you posted so I can do the individual banners for some of the characters since I have clean cuts of the characters now. Just need to find some good backgrounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:39 pm
I'm actually on from 9 in the morning to about 11 at night EST. This forum is always in one of my tab and I check the forum about 50 times a day. Yeah, 50 times is extreme for just 6 topics but I'm obsessive.

Plus I sometimes don't always get the cultural references in Lucky Star and have not read the manga. Though I got the manga on my to-do list.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:42 pm
User Image

Well then, so I don't Quadruple or so post, what characters would you guys like to be?

I myself am happy with everyone but Kanata, Tsukasa and Sōjirō.

I myself would wanna be either Konata, Kagami, Akira, Yui or Minami.

But depending on who wants who I will be whoever, even Akira sounds fun...because I'm not good at making choices.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:18 am
=(UV)= Nero
I finally got around to getting those pictures you posted so I can do the individual banners for some of the characters since I have clean cuts of the characters now. Just need to find some good backgrounds.
User Image

That would be cool (and what i was hoping for).

Kinda with the character's picture, the characters name, Your username and also your Rank among the guild (Giddy Moderator, Silent Moderator, etc, etc, depending on your characters personality) and the guild name in small writing along the bottem.

As a example I have something another user uses on the Mahora Academy Forums, it is a Ranking type of thing. (By the way, the guys/girls in this forum are complete asses and I never really wanna go there again).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And that is a Sig Rank of the one girl I truly hate on that forum, apparently I am gonna get hit with "retaliation" if I go there again, so I did anyways.

They got me last time with a fake IP/Computer trace + breaking some agreement or something (Hey I didn't know programs had something different to a ToS at the time, and I was stupider then, then I was now.

Quite frankly, We/I could fight back (As our amount of members mirrors the -Tan Posse's). I went their not even looking to fight, and they posted back like mad people.

Evangeline-Tan
Humph...

Just leave that IMP alone Kariston... Should he dare show up again, we will simply go to where he posts and show him around as the lowly vermin he is as first countermeasure.

Also... You give him too much credit as to think he is a "reformed" IMP... He only joined the Mahora-Gakuen's forums to post nonsense like the previous instead of just doing it at the ChatBox.

The fact that he idolizes the 4-chan spammers is proof enough that he's still a little kid who knows no better. Worthy of pity more than punishment as he seems likely to be 13 or younger.

As for you "Onibokusu" (This is the last time I'll call you by your screen-name bouya...), do not come here AT ALL. NOT EVEN IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING [IMPORTANT] TO WRITE ABOUT. PERIOD. END OF LINE. If you don't get it I'll gladly draw you pictures to describe it so you can understand.

Next time you post nonsensical and useless rants here, they will be met with retaliation... And this time IT WON'T BE A 'FAKE IP/MAC TRACE + Computer Takedown'... Clear "Onibokusu"?

Btw, I am well over 13. All I said was "You can't group IMP's (Impatient people, this is a Fansub site) and 4channers together both as IMP's"...cause well..that isn't right.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest somewhere.

Onicept
Captain

[Lou Lou]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:47 am
Saigo ni waracchau no wa atashi no hazu...

Ahh, I just recently joined the guild, and I do love Lucky Star. Unfortunately the Manga is on my to-do list as well. I'm most likely going to be heading to the store this weekend to buy them. I don't know if that backfires my chances of becoming a mod. I'm very active on gaia, I pass by this place atleast 20 times even though I don't really post, I just read everything hehe. I'm well aware of all the episodes, and I'm only up to 10 but I can easily see the rest tomorrow since I'll be home all day, like most of the other days hehe. :]

If I were to be able to become a moderator I would keep a good watch on the forums, and I could even attempt at making banners since I have photoshop.
I'm just not that good at using it. But I can try. I can even try doing some fan-art tommorow and get it scanned. If not I can CG some pics but that'll take longer since I don't have a tablet. But hey what's there's there.

Whatever it takes to become a mod, I'll attempt to fulfill the requirements :].

As you can see it's 3:43 now and I'm still on gaia..:].

...User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:39 am
I can't believe she called 4chan spammers. Well, there may be some spammers there but 4chan is awesome. The post by Evangeline made me think she is a regular at the Brawl-Hall forums.

I would like to be Sōjirō if I was picked. He's my idol.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:17 am
I would like to be a moderator seeing as I'm a big fan of Lucky Star biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:11 pm
Just being a fan of Lucky*Star isn't enough to be a moderator, in my opinion. You have to actively seek out information about Lucky*Star [the 4komas, the anime, ect.]. It's okay that you don't understand the references, but you have to want to attempt to understand, and even try to find out what they are. You also have to be able to answer most/any questions some random fan might have about Lucky*Star, since you're expected to know a lot about the series.

Maybe this is obsession I'm thinking about instead of moderator requirements.

Edit: Wow, I'm one of the few people who doesn't want to be a moderator.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:02 pm
0ceanBlue
Just being a fan of Lucky*Star isn't enough to be a moderator, in my opinion. You have to actively seek out information about Lucky*Star [the 4komas, the anime, ect.]. It's okay that you don't understand the references, but you have to want to attempt to understand, and even try to find out what they are. You also have to be able to answer most/any questions some random fan might have about Lucky*Star, since you're expected to know a lot about the series.

Maybe this is obsession I'm thinking about instead of moderator requirements.

Edit: Wow, I'm one of the few people who doesn't want to be a moderator.

I think this is directed to me. I never said that I didn't want to understand it. If I don't know something, I usually end up googling or asking about it.

I don't wanna sound defensive but I ended up sounding like it anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:07 pm
SamuraiHuynh
I think this is directed to me. I never said that I didn't want to understand it. If I don't know something, I usually end up googling or asking about it.

I don't wanna sound defensive but I ended up sounding like it anyways.

Actually, it's more-or-less directed at Mentis....

But I did add things when I read your statement ^__^.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:24 pm
User Image

I am confused of who I should pick now...^^;

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items