Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bored in Towns? Guide to the best places in Towns

Back to Guilds

Reply The Guide to the best places in Towns
The Meeting Point: You can CHAT HERE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:02 am
Hi everyone!

Welcome to our little guide, we hope you enjoy it and stick around. xd
Suggestions, feedback and questions are always welcome!

Feel free to introduce yourselves and chat here.

Edit by Swede: For those of you looking for the general chat area, please make all your threads in the Guild Clubhouse - BIT? Chatterbox subforum. The main forum is solely for the guide threads; all chatter should be directed to the Clubhouse now. (:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:41 am
FIRST POST
mrgreen  

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:45 am
Hi all, i'm Sparkyperson, or Sparky for short.
I'm your garden variety robot (for the time being) and i'm in charge of User run events and services. Got any suggestions/additions/questions about it, or just want to talk, send me a pm.

Make sure you know who you are first, or im likely to get over cautious, delete the PM and suspect your evil if i don't know who you are.

HAVE A NICE DAY ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:54 am
Hello. I'm the awesomest person in the history of EVER. (I can pretend. xD)

I'm swedishsk8ter, but you can call me Swede or Ichigo (my most common nicknames). I run a large graphics shop in the Minishops forum and a large petition over in the Petitions subforum. I'm also a moderator for this guild, as well as the coordinator for all things advertising. If you've got a question about something in the guild or on Gaia, you can send a PM my way. I've been 'round these parts a while. ;D

I love art, photography, chocolate, reading, writing, scarves, and figure skating. I think that just about sums me up. XD  

swedishsk8ter
Vice Captain

Soull

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:55 pm
Hey I'm Strago.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:43 pm
Nice meeting you Strago ^^  

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

Tamas

Lonely Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:46 pm
Hello!^^
My name is Tamas, I'm Gaian that does ALOT of different things on Gaia, and one of them is Towns. :3
You can call me Tamas or Tam if you really want to make my name shorter.
My house has been a few things, it has been a courthouse, a cafe, and right now, a pool house. But soon, I'll move back and have it as my house again. I get on towns alot, and always loved looking at interesting houses, so I tried to make my house interesting.^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:54 pm
Tamas
Hello!^^
My name is Tamas, I'm Gaian that does ALOT of different things on Gaia, and one of them is Towns. :3
You can call me Tamas or Tam if you really want to make my name shorter.
My house has been a few things, it has been a courthouse, a cafe, and right now, a pool house. But soon, I'll move back and have it as my house again. I get on towns alot, and always loved looking at interesting houses, so I tried to make my house interesting.^^

Your house was a court house?! That sounds quite interesting XD

Sometimes I miss just having a normal house too, mine is a coffee shop now, but then again, I think I like it better as it is :33

I want to go see your place! But Towns is not working for me gonk  

Ninina
Captain

Festive Celebrator

Tamas

Lonely Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:48 am
Yeah, it was biggrin
I found a house simulator, so I made what I want my house to look like:3
Aw, that sucks.D:
I have a preview of my house on my profile though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Hi I'm DiisENCHANT3D
Can someone explan to me how this works?
It sounds cool but i don't know much about it  

DiiSENCHANT3D

mcm
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:53 pm
This is a guild based around the Guide. The Guide has a directory of places to be found in towns. We also enjoy general chatter about homes or towns. Anything more specific I can help you with?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:02 am
No, thx i getr it now  

DiiSENCHANT3D

Jesse TV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:06 pm
Hey, My name is Jesse TV. My friends call me JT, my parents call me Jesse, either one will do. Just, dont say my full username. I just don't like it. I don't know why, so don't ask. Oh, right! My hous is going to become a holo-grid training area where you can hone your RP-ing skills, and boost your imagination. (just need one more thing. I have a wall tile to finish it off.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:48 pm
Jesse TV
Hey, My name is Jesse TV. My friends call me JT, my parents call me Jesse, either one will do. Just, dont say my full username. I just don't like it. I don't know why, so don't ask. Oh, right! My hous is going to become a holo-grid training area where you can hone your RP-ing skills, and boost your imagination. (just need one more thing. I have a wall tile to finish it off.)
eek My hose is a holo-grid house. But it isnt in towns, cause i want to find somewhere good to put it.  

Crawfish Prime
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Jesse TV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:28 am
My holo-training area won't be very interesting, unless I can get some fake walls with the same holo-pattern.  
The Guide to the best places in Towns

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff